Cesc Fàbregas

Agri

549580_748223075193341_1609241216_n.jpg

What a title! :worthy: He can now team up with alexis.

Meitux

He should be given more chances starting as attacking midfielder, Iniesta is currently off form. After all he's perfect for what we currently play..

Jaguar

Flair Trait
If on the bench should always be brought on when we go ahead within the last 30 minutes, opponents leave more space from trying to get a goal back allowing his directness to work with great effect.

F

Flavia

He should be given more chances starting as attacking midfielder, Iniesta is currently off form. After all he's perfect for what we currently play..

I'd start Cesc over Iniesta, against Milan.

barcanuck

Glad to see Cesc getting the love he deserves, great player it would be amazing to have him back at Arsenal one day but I don't think we will be that lucky

I was hoping Tata gives him at least 30 mins. He just created 3 goals against Celta. Iniesta not being Iniesta should of been a easy sub in the 60th

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I thought once it was clear Aguirre was squeezing the play to force Barcelona to gamble over the top or with diagonal passes along with a high line, Tata would've opted for Cesc earlier as well as speed in Tello...Asspanyol looked rarely troubled for long stretches of the match

Home of Barca Fans