Cesc Fàbregas

LM10

i think cesc is perfect in our midfield. he always seems to look up and try to find the forward that is making the run. that is one way of beating the parked bus imo

footyfan

Calma, calma
I think he should'd started this one.

I disagree, Tata is really smart - he only brings on Cesc when the opponent starts committing men forward. In these situations, Cesc is a dream player, a lot better than any of our midfielders.

If Cesc had started, he would be giving the ball away whenever he gets crowded out.

Sallou

I disagree, Tata is really smart - he only brings on Cesc when the opponent starts committing men forward. In these situations, Cesc is a dream player, a lot better than any of our midfielders.

If Cesc had started, he would be giving the ball away whenever he gets crowded out.
Bingo. i love what cesc is able to do, but he messes up often when crowded, especially when trying to keep-ball pass in the middle of the park. Since he is so direct, bringing him on when there is more space, and tired defenders, is perfect. He can exploit the space left with direct passes and knock the ball around outside the box.

barcanuck

He will start the next one vs Betis no doubt. Last two games Cesc has only played 30 minutes combined, it's time he starts but in midfield not as CF.

DinhoR10

This :worthy:

And not to sound like a wet blanket but that goal was all messi.

Home of Barca Fans