Cesc Fàbregas

Paganinisrvnge

Absolutely beautiful pass to Alexis for Neymar's 2nd goal which is exactly why it's absolutely absurd to waste him at false 9. Put Neymar or Alexis there as Cesc does not work. Maybe Cesc at false 9 while Messi is one of the wingers but otherwise just please stop.

F

Flavia

I hope he's not getting into his usual 2nd half of the season slump. He was pretty bad today.

DinhoR10

I hope he's not getting into his usual 2nd half of the season slump. He was pretty bad today.

It would be so funny if he did as soon as iniesta seems to be getting better against non top teams. Like they share form and have to take turns with it :lol:

KhaledBarca

It was a meaningless match, hopefully he's do well against Getafe. Although I expect him to play as a false 9.

Pedro Cesc Alexis
Iniesta Busquets Xavi
Alba Pique Bartra Alves
Pinto

No Messi or Neymar, but 6 players who we'll probably start have 8+ days rest and Alexis/Iniesta only played 15 minutes against Cartagena. We need a win by any result against Getafe. 3 points is a must! And after the new year we'll have Valdes, Neymar and Messi all fit, rested and ready to begin the journey towards the treble :D

The Observer

He isn't doing well because we've gone back to 75+ % possession approach.

Iniesta is doing well because we've gone back to 75+ % possession approach as well.

Fabregas is great in end to end football, spotting runners in space and counterattacking.

Iniesta is great when he's surrounded by 10 players and doesn't have space.

That's it tbh.

Home of Barca Fans