Cesc Fàbregas

Yugi

Everyone and their mother knows that Cesc sucks big black hairy donkey b***s at "false false 9" or "invisible 9" except Tata. If this continues i will be forced to entertain the notion that Tata is clueless. Play Alexis there. Heck even Pedro might be better there. I think Iniesta-Cesc-Fab midfield should be tried more. Xavi is a shadow of his former self and must be rested more

wtf! how do you play 2 Cesc´s in one midfield?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Everyone and their mother knows that Cesc sucks big black hairy donkey b***s at "false false 9" or "invisible 9" except Tata. If this continues i will be forced to entertain the notion that Tata is clueless. Play Alexis there. Heck even Pedro might be better there. I think Iniesta-Cesc-Fab midfield should be tried more. Xavi is a shadow of his former self and must be rested more

wtf! how do you play 2 Cesc´s in one midfield?

Yugi, wait - he is on to something!

If we play a Iniesta-Cesc-Fab midfield and pair that with a Neymar-Messi-Lionel forward line - BOOM! Why haven't we thought about this before?

Yugi

ku-medium.gif

CatalinR10

2747096.jpg

SeloBarca

Problem is when he plays as false 9, our attack lacks strenght since Fabregas isnt fast enough to move in gaps, or shake of his defenders.

If we play him in midfield, he moves way to far up into attacking position, leaving Iniesta or Xavi to take care of the midfield on their own, forcing Messi down to help.
In most games Fabregas have played as a midfielder, hes been further up the field then Messi.

Thats the problem with Cesc, hes not a midfielder, nor a forward. Hes a player that plays a little behind the striker in a 4-4-2 lineup, a position we dont have in Barcelonas 4-3-3 lineup.

Armando929

I think he looked better than everyone else. In fact, he created a couple of chances that on other days would have been buried.

I think he's clearly been our best player this first half of the season.

Stric

I think he's clearly been our best player this first half of the season.

I agree. Even when he's out of his position (which is often, unfortunately), he still does well considering the conditions. Neymar has been really impressive, but Cesc has been the best.

F

Flavia

Pedro was better to me. Cesc was also good, most notably when he was on midfield.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
He played mostly in the middle. He was a 9 only on paper because for all purposes, Cesc played as a midfielder and the team played without a central forward.

We all know he plays very well in that central attacking midfield position.

CatalinR10

He played mostly in the middle. He was a 9 only on paper because for all purposes, Cesc played as a midfielder and the team played without a central forward.

We all know he plays very well in that central attacking midfield position.

+1

Home of Barca Fans