Cesc Fàbregas

V

voodoomaster

We cant have a player that always suck in the second part of the season and in big matches. Selling time?

barcanuck

Cesc always seems to impress me when he subs in, when I see him in the second half as a sub he always opens up alot of plays. I think he should be used as that for remaining big games.

pepi

If Martino wants him to play at all costs he should NOT play as false nine. Iniesta on the left, Messi on the right, Neymar as false 9.

L

linetty

If Martino wants him to play at all costs he should NOT play as false nine. Iniesta on the left, Messi on the right, Neymar as false 9.
Iniesta is better in the middle. Neymar in center would get destroyed by ATM's "agressive" defenders/players.

I personally think that Neymar on the left, Cesc as a 9, Messi on the right & Iniesta-Xavi behind them is the best option at the moment.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Btw I know it's not his best position but cesc can be an effective false nine on special occasions like this one, he can make the final pass and has finishing ability.

Still I think cesc should sit on the bench for this one. I'd prefer a normal 433 with neymessidro. And Sergio xaviesta.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Do to hate me but neymar is a great player for this game. He will win freekicks and maybe even a penalty which is sometimes the only way to score in this type of match. He escapes at the last second and the defender catches him in the box.

Home of Barca Fans