Cesc Fàbregas

F

forcabarca

Cesc: “I don’t feel like a member of the starting team at Barça, but I do feel important.”

Sent from my Nexus 4

Armando929

Cesc may be our best option due to how Atletico plays. He's not there to due Xavi's job. He's there to pull away defenders from Xavi and Iniesta and keep the play flowing. Atletico's midfield are really physical and give Xavi no time on the ball to do his thing, so having Pedro and Alexis might not be a good idea because they can't help us there, plus we don't play with a striker.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Cesc: “We have to be the best Barça tomorrow in order to reach the semifinals.”
Cesc: "It's a big game. It's an important match"
Cesc: "We've to be brave. We must be Barça most than ever"
Cesc: "We know it will be a difficult match. But we have the talent and technique to beat them".
Cesc: "I feel comfortable playing as a false number 9 "
Cesc: "If we want to do something important this season we have to win tomorrow. I feel confidence with the team"
Cesc: "I'm feeling important with the team"
Cesc: "We cannot be thinking in what people say"
Cesc: “I always give 100%. We know how important the game is tomorrow. If I can contribute, that would be good.”
Cesc: “I think we have enough strength to turn this around. If they can score at the Camp Nou, why can't we score there?”

CatalinR10

Cesc may be our best option due to how Atletico plays. He's not there to due Xavi's job. He's there to pull away defenders from Xavi and Iniesta and keep the play flowing. Atletico's midfield are really physical and give Xavi no time on the ball to do his thing, so having Pedro and Alexis might not be a good idea because they can't help us there, plus we don't play with a striker.

Last game vs Atletico , the time he was on the field , Barca looked like having small chances of going to the semis but we were flawless as soon as Cesc came out.
I don't have nothing personal against this guy , I think he is a great football player and could be huge for another team but I sometimes feel like Cesc is one of the things that keeps Barca from winning a biger number of throphies.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I think we should start with Cesc, playing Neymar RW but with more of a free role where he could also switch to the left and Iniesta dropping back to midfield. First after we score (hopefully) or ATM are tired we sub Cesc for Sanchez in the second half and play Neymar on LW.

Cule4life

The Culest
I don't have nothing personal against this guy , I think he is a great football player and could be huge for another team but I sometimes feel like Cesc is one of the things that keeps Barca from winning a biger number of throphies.

i_hug_that_feel.png

Home of Barca Fans