Cesc Fàbregas

L

Learo

You're forgetting his good performance vs city and many good performances in clasicos over the years.

He is also able to unlock defences with his through passes and vision and he is a goal threat. He gets in between the lines. You need to use him in situations suited to him. If you play him against atletico bus he will look shit because he can't get between the lines. Most attacking midfielders would also look shit in this situation.

Also who says he's going to replace Xavi? Fabregas is not Xavi, fabregas is fabregas and we should use his skills because very few players have them. He won't play every game and neither will Xavi. Different players for different situations.

Xavi replacement can be bought next chance available.

We have Sergi Samper which has to be groomed into a role for our first team in the next couple of seasons. That means playing both Busi and Samper. Keep in mind, Xavi used to be seen as the natural heir of Pep Guardiola at the DM position.

Armando929

We should just try moving Iniesta into Xavi's role, honestly. He has the ball retention skills and even when he loses some pace, his vision and passing will still be there.

There's no need to spend big money every single summer on players.

More often than not, it doesn't turn out right.

CatalinR10

We should just try moving Iniesta into Xavi's role, honestly. He has the ball retention skills and even when he loses some pace, his vision and passing will still be there.

There's no need to spend big money every single summer on players.

More often than not, it doesn't turn out right.

We moved Neymar to the right , Iniesta to the left to acomodate Cesc only to see that he doesn't have it against big teams , and now this ? . Why not make all the players play on different positions just to acomodate a player who didn't have to come to this team in the first place.

Iniesta is the best on his position because he is quick as fuck , has better and faster decision making while Cesc is a turtle.

Armando929

Is it? I don't know about that. I do know he is in horrible form, and shouldn't play against Atleti this Wednesday.

I agree he shouldn't start against Atleti. I'd rather he came on as a super sub in this match.

But this thread has degenerated into a ridiculous level of criticism.

Home of Barca Fans