Cesc Fàbregas

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
To be fair, you can't single him out... But his 2nd half of the season is always atrocious and he should be giving so much more to the team...

CatalinR10

So this is like what , the third season he is used as a false 9 even though he is crap ? Is he giving the board blowjobs or whats the deal with him playing this much ?

Superstar85

Blaming Cesc for everything is always easy for some, but tonight he wasn't worse than others by any means.
Alexis and Pedro did absolutly nothing when they came in. I also think Atleti attacked better in the 2nd half after he (and then Iniesta) was taken out when Barca was actually dominating possession and controlling the game before then.
He also provoked 2 actions that could have led to a penalty

Last edited:

xxxxxx

I think he needs to be sold (if he's allowed to). This is the 2nd season on the bounce he's had a poor 2nd half to the season.

khaled_a_d

Cesc was one of the very 1st players the board started using the term Barca DNA,the sad thing is he actually doesn't have Barca DNA by any mean
He slows the play ,he can't dictate pace of the game or break down defenses with some dribbling ,he lacks speed too
We made a mistake rejecting Manu offers last year

spark

Since barcaforum loved reductive conclusions last week: Cesc off, Alexis on barca better, it's only fair to say the opposite this week.

Alarcón

Cesc was one of the very 1st players the board started using the term Barca DNA,the sad thing is he actually doesn't have Barca DNA by any mean
He slows the play ,he can't dictate pace of the game or break down defenses with some dribbling ,he lacks speed too
We made a mistake rejecting Manu offers last year

I agree completely but I don't think the board knows enough about football to see that he doesn't fit. He should be the first player to leave.

Home of Barca Fans