Cesc Fàbregas

M

Messi+Eto

Don't think Martino is chosing the lineups. Probably the board. To please the sponsors. Fabregas is still one of the most marketable Barca players due to his Premiership history. No other reason why you would move Iniesta and Neymar away from their best positions to accommodate the slowest player on the planet who is off-form.

That's just not logical reasoning . Tata is definitely choosing the line-up. He was quoted as saying a game against Atleti requires different tactics from a game against RM. Yet he used the same line-up. He is just tactically inept.

zanela

The 2 gooners we bought 've been such a disappointment. Not compatible at all. Poor technique and awareness has no place in the Barca set-up. I'm dreading the thought of his contract being renewed. Rafinha should get Cesc's mins next season whilst the latter becomes Raf's water boy. Anything else is just unacceptable. I wonder if Roma, or BD would be interested in an exchange deal involving one of their defenders. But that would be wishful thinking. We are stuck with him for the foreseeable future, thanks to the TB in particular.

barcanuck

The 2 gooners we bought 've been such a disappointment. Not compatible at all. Poor technique and awareness has no place in the Barca set-up. I'm dreading the thought of his contract being renewed. Rafinha should get Cesc's mins next season whilst the latter becomes Raf's water boy. Anything else is just unacceptable. I wonder if Roma, or BD would be interested in an exchange deal involving one of their defenders. But that would be wishful thinking. We are stuck with him for the foreseeable future, thanks to the TB in particular.

Pretty much all gooners we bought were dissapointing except for Henry (1 amazing season for the treble). Cesc has been second best not as bad as Hleb and Song.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Does he have compromising photos of Rosell and Bartomeu? Hard to explain why he keeps playing

I believe it's Xavi lobbying for him, that's the conclusion I've come to... I mean, last season when Tito left we all knew Roura was a puppet, and this season Tata surrendered the reigns of the team a long time ago, so by connecting the dots you can see how the same thing happened twice under the same circumstances...

I know it's creative thinking, but I just can't see it any other way...

Cule4life

The Culest
I believe it's Xavi lobbying for him, that's the conclusion I've come to... I mean, last season when Tito left we all knew Roura was a puppet, and this season Tata surrendered the reigns of the team a long time ago, so by connecting the dots you can see how the same thing happened twice under the same circumstances...

Maybe he has compromising photos of Xavi then? :pep:

Hamzah

High Definition Member

You've had an agenda from the start. When he plays well you're nowhere to be seen, but you pop up now. It was Pep that insisted on him BTW. Also, Roma and BD are too small a club for Cesc and can't afford his wages. I agree it's probably best to sell him now but we could only sell to an English club.

It's a shame. People were against him from the start and he was never given a proper role in the team. He could have been a success.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

Our cycle was over the moment we bought him. Barca is Midfield. We thought he can be our future in midfield and take the baton from Xavi. Big mistake. And we will pay for it. We are stuck with him for sure.And I have little hope that he will develop his techniques. Because clearly he never had the talent to dictate Barca's midfield. From Guardiola to Xavi was a smooth transition. To cesc, it will not be.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans