Cesc Fàbregas

Egert

Estonian Culé
Happy B-Day!
6h1dmh.jpg

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Talking about Cesc's reaction. :)

I don't know if the expression of frustration and anger just shows that he doesn't care anymore. Otherwise I don't think Cesc would lash out like that against the crowd.

And that too , he bought a house in Manchester recently. And he also listened to Manchester's offers.

Update : Both MD & Sport: " Cesc has an offer from Manchester United."

Egert

Estonian Culé
I don't think he is be that stupid to join ManU.

I hope when he leaves, then we will buy Kroos.

Last edited:

Empty

Who the fuck will you replace Cesc with, that is the question.

Other teams have a real midfield crises with useless players like Fellaini, we have Song who is equally useless but not let's sell Cesc, who while not always brilliant versus the big teams, will help us get through the league by murdering 90% of the smaller teams we will face.

Rotation, learn it.

abual3bed1

Selling him would be dumb. I'm not his biggest fan but he's been great for most parts of the season. He can provide through balls like no other midfielder in our squad. Not even Iniesta trying to take risks with through ball like Cesc.

Armando929

No reason to sell Cesc. Especially with no replacement available.

And no Xavi cannot go on anymore as the starter for all games. The midfield needs to be Iniesta and Cesc for next season if we are to have any chance at winning La Liga.

No to mention we need to ditch the false 9 formation and play a striker in front of Messi.

Home of Barca Fans