FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Rumours picking up on LVG being interested in Cesc for United

SmileySignoftheCross.gif

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Rumours picking up on LVG being interested in Cesc for United

SmileySignoftheCross.gif

We're a midfielder short already. Selling Cesc means we need two and we still need a CB and RB, maybe a striker depending on what Lucho is wanting. I have a feeling Cesc is suited to Lucho's style anyways.

I think keeping Cesc and bringing Rafinha sorts to midfield for the first season at least. Spend the cash on the two defenders and maybe the striker. Then maybe sell Cesc next year and get a guy that can control the game. We need to build a new project, this will take time.

Last edited:

Antimadridista1

He'll play at Xavi's position tonight… Can't believe Tata makes once again this mistake. Cesc must make the best performance of his career tonight.

Last edited:

Trickykid

If we lose, as always he will get most of the blame and if we win he won't get any credit.

Don't be silly. If he plays well, of course he'll get credit. He got plenty of credit early on in the season. It was mostly when his form went to dogshit, that the abuse really started.

Antimadridista1

If we lose, as always he will get most of the blame and if we win he won't get any credit.

Most of the time we lost important/big games, he was on the pitch and his performance was a disaster.
But when he plays well, he always get the credit.
The problem with Cesc is that we invested a lot of money in his transfer and we all feel like he's not worth that money. Reason why we expect a lot from him and everytime he will be bad, people will blame him.

Egert

Estonian Culé
don't want him to start this game.

You would start Xavi then and let Xavi stop this game? Cesc at least would provide some through balls and long balls when Xavi would only pass it short and stop all our counter attacks, if we get some this game.

CatalinR10

You would start Xavi then and let Xavi stop this game? Cesc at least would provide some through balls and long balls when Xavi would only pass it short and stop all our counter attacks, if we get some this game.

Have you even watched last 2 games against Atletico ?

In the first game in the CL as soon as Cesc came of the field , I was shocked of how good we were playing. We looked like we could trash Bayern and Real with no problems. The moment I've seen on twitter that Cesc is going to start , again , vs Atletico in the second leg , I rushed to my local betting agency and bet 100 euros on Atletico to win .

Home of Barca Fans