Cesc Fàbregas

Vapor

agreed, great points. duelo has that 'it' factor, that killer instinct. pedro is missing it right now and i really think our strategies have made him suffer, namely working so many damn midfielders into the squad and leaving out an additional forward role like villa, tello, etc (not saying we haven't done well as a collective im just talking specifically about pedro with this).

sanchez has never had 'it' in terms of clinical finishing, so that's pardonable.

back to pedro, when the days of mvp (on form villa), ibra, and henry, there he played using stealth to run behind defenders and even through the middle when defenses didn't yet know how to cover him (fear of an open messi and or other world class finisher). now that they know this, defenders remain compact and only defend him when he is looking to make a run which is hardly ever when its solo. if we can get someone else to step up, preferably villa because he is already there and we all want him to do well again, that will force defenders to guard villa and messi and that will allow pedro to operate at his best, in stealth. right now he is far too exposed for his liking.
Hell yea, very good points.

Stric

If he never manages to find a permanent spot in Barca, he could go back to being a fisherman. :lol:

[YOUTUBE]x353GSw70_c[/YOUTUBE]

Vapor

If he never manages to find a permanent spot in Barca, he could go back to being a fisherman. :lol:

[YOUTUBE]x353GSw70_c[/YOUTUBE]

:lol: Haha, that's awesome. (Would make a more effective sushi ad tho IMO, now I'm craving sushi like a mafugga)

Cesc seems like a real chill dude.

Y

Youngie

Cesc has ended Spain's game against Uruguay with discomfort. It's not yet clear if he's really injured #fcblive [ser]

I noticed it too. :banghead::angry:

F

Flavia

Cesc has ended Spain's game against Uruguay with discomfort. It's not yet clear if he's really injured #fcblive [ser]

I noticed it too. :banghead::angry:

Damn it. No Xavi and no Cesc against getafe, then.

Y

Youngie

Cesc ended Spain's game against Uruguay with heavy legs, but did not get injured during the match #fcblive [@diario_sport]

:party1:

F

Flavia

Calma calma :pep: It's not that bad .

Cesc ended Spain's game against Uruguay with heavy legs, but did not get injured during the match #fcblive

He should be rested, regardless. He has been playing too much lately, and with his history with injuries, better not risk it.

Home of Barca Fans