Cesc Fàbregas

xxxxxx

Cesc already won his trophies, got to play with his friends in Barca, and we finally sorted our defense out and broke the trophy curse.

Time to bring him back. I know our midfield is pretty much sorted, but it's an emotional transfer. Cesc has unfinished business in London

You can have Mr. inconsistent.

Robbie

You can have Mr. inconsistent.

Not really his fault. He never lived up to the "Xavi's heir" myth. Instead he's his own player not really in anyone else's mold.

The key to getting "world class Cesc" is to build the team around him. His strength is defence splitting through-balls by tracking forward sprinting runners that are on his wavelength. He's not a false nine, he's not a sideways passer, and he's not a "possession keeper", he uses it and tries to make things happen.

I guess the moral of the story here, is that maybe some players look top class because the system they're in gets the best out of them.

Ursegor

World Champion
Not really his fault. He never lived up to the "Xavi's heir" myth. Instead he's his own player not really in anyone else's mold.

The key to getting "world class Cesc" is to build the team around him. His strength is defence splitting through-balls by tracking forward sprinting runners that are on his wavelength. He's not a false nine, he's not a sideways passer, and he's not a "possession keeper", he uses it and tries to make things happen.

I guess the moral of the story here, is that maybe some players look top class because the system they're in gets the best out of them.

The moral of the story is that no team that has been built around Cesc has ever won anything. So please take him and unsettle Özil out of position on the wing where he threw a fit after 2 games under Ancelotti.

ebieymjunior

The moral of the story is that no team that has been built around Cesc has ever won anything. So please take him and unsettle Özil out of position on the wing where he threw a fit after 2 games under Ancelotti.

Arsenal should sing Pedro and United should sign Fabregas. And Barca can get Kroos and keep Alexis instead of signing Cuadrado.
Liverpool can take both Tello and Bojan and Real Sociedad can get Cuenca, while Valencia gets Afellay and Dos Santos goes to Celta (or the reverse).

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Arsenal should sing Pedro and United should sign Fabregas. And Barca can get Kroos and keep Alexis instead of signing Cuadrado.
Liverpool can take both Tello and Bojan and Real Sociedad can get Cuenca, while Valencia gets Afellay and Dos Santos goes to Celta (or the reverse).

And I get Shakira....

ebieymjunior

And I get Shakira....

Yess...
Let's put it this way, the ones who are surely leaving are: Valdes, Pinto, Puyol, Alves, Song, dos Santos, Fabregas, Afellay, Cuenca, Pedro, Tello, Bojan and Keirrison.
Probably both Pinto and Puyol will retire.
Rumors are:
Valdes to Monaco
Alves and Song to PSG
Fabregas to ManU or Arsenal
Afellay to Schalke
Cuenca to Real Sociedad
Pedro to Arsenal or Liverpool
Tello to Liverpool or loan to Real Sociedad (which will probably not happen)
Bojan to Liverpool

Leaves you wilt dos Santos and Kerrison. dos Santos could go to one Celta or Valencia.

Robbie

Cesc consistently carried us to 4th and 3rd place, dragged our asses to semis and quarter finals, kept us in the champions league. Even when RVP would get his annual season-ending injury by Jan or Feb, Cesc would keep us in it. He tore a hamstring to score vs Aston Villa, and kept going to score a second because we needed it. He took a penalty vs you guys knowing his leg was broken.

You say we never won anything with Cesc, but forget that we had clowns like Almunia, Silvestre, Denilson, etc. Sometimes I wonder how well he'd do in our current team, especially if we signed a half decent striker.

DinhoR10

Cesc consistently carried us to 4th and 3rd place, dragged our asses to semis and quarter finals, kept us in the champions league. Even when RVP would get his annual season-ending injury by Jan or Feb, Cesc would keep us in it. He tore a hamstring to score vs Aston Villa, and kept going to score a second because we needed it. He took a penalty vs you guys knowing his leg was broken.

You say we never won anything with Cesc, but forget that we had clowns like Almunia, Silvestre, Denilson, etc. Sometimes I wonder how well he'd do in our current team, especially if we signed a half decent striker.

So im guessing this is the reason he's so slow now.

Cule4life

The Culest
No it says United offer him 16M/year.

tumblr_lhwl8w7SBv1qawsswo1_500.gif

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Now is a effect time to move in we can get lots if money. In the current market he is worth 50 million.

Home of Barca Fans