Cesc Fàbregas

DB10

ManU was preparing a bid for £45 million or so, Arsenal would have to follow.
Probably won't be that expensive, except if Barca troll them and wait until after the World Cup and his price sky rockets.

Depends if Arsenal have any clauses in Cesc's contract, whether it's a buy back clause for a certain amount,first refusal option or a sell on percentage. Plus you have to take into account if the original fee has been fully paid or whether installments are still due.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
just like thiago then?

The player who was shunned by our coaches, that Thiago?...No, not like him...We actually turned a decent profit off of him whereas Cesc fled in the night to the London poachers of Arsenal and then paid to get him back...You see that as equal do you?

I don't know what to tell you Ham, you're the only one here advertising your bias

Shegzy

what about kovacic as the cm signing to replace cesc? is he too young or is he not good or is he an am? what about the injured strootman

Stric

Kudos to Kovačić and all, but using him in a context of replacing Fabregas is just insulting.

What is it with people? Half of this forum wants to replace an elite and highly sought after midfielder with kids and rejects.

Galning

Kudos to Kovačić and all, but using him in a context of replacing Fabregas is just insulting.

What is it with people? Half of this forum wants to replace an elite and highly sought after midfielder with kids and rejects.

I've been preaching this for quite some time but to no avail. Koke is the first real rumour who might be an actual replacement for Fàbregas. All others are just not good enough or wouldn't fit.

PL - premier league :p

Weak joke, I guess.

I got it.

Robbie

Cesc already won his trophies, got to play with his friends in Barca, and we finally sorted our defense out and broke the trophy curse.

Time to bring him back. I know our midfield is pretty much sorted, but it's an emotional transfer. Cesc has unfinished business in London

Home of Barca Fans