Cesc Fàbregas

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
rw668zi6.png

I take everything I can get.

:lol::lol::lol:

Butaan4barca

should've listened to pep. i think pep never wanted him back. or even if he did, he knew he made a mistake and he wanted to sell him. i guess pep wanted to prove that thiago was very much capable, and that is the reason he took him.

skill wise i really want cesc to stay. But i guess, there are other things to be considered aswell. the above rotten apple thing might be from the report which managers submit when they leave.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
I'd say sell Fabregas, buy Kroos and loan out Suarez. Stay with Kroos/Roberto/Xavi at CM and Iniesta/Rafinha at AM, though they can play in other positions.
Or sell Fabregas and trust Rafinha and Roberto (both played under Lucho in Barca B) in CM as well as AM.

Either way sell Fabregas (bidding war by ManU and Arsenal in the region of €55M).
Kroos (actually Gundogan, but he's injured) would be ideal, but Vidal is not far off to be honest.
Keep them until Kaptoum is good enough to take over.
Arsenal won't pay more for Cesc now than what they've sold him for. Be realistic, the only reason they have for buying him is so that United doesn't get him. If Barca do want to sell Cesc and unsettle him he'll go pretty cheap to Arsenal as that is the only place he wants to go. Or he's secretly a mercenary

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Arsenal won't pay more for Cesc now than what they've sold him for. Be realistic, the only reason they have for buying him is so that United doesn't get him. If Barca do want to sell Cesc and unsettle him he'll go pretty cheap to Arsenal as that is the only place he wants to go. Or he's secretly a mercenary
since when is him being a mercenary a secret!?

ebieymjunior

ManU was preparing a bid for £45 million or so, Arsenal would have to follow.
Probably won't be that expensive, except if Barca troll them and wait until after the World Cup and his price sky rockets.

CatalinR10

what clue?

How can you not notice it ?

First of all , Cesc has this written on his shirt

ohv72a.jpg

..which is closely written as the brand Philips

2ihttfd.jpg

Philips have some cool shaving machines

article-1317538-0B77BDB4000005DC-881_468x446.jpg

Louis van Gaal looks like he shaves daily

548749c4f9f7264e449b833442207e1f.jpg

Therefore , Cesc is going to United