Cesc Fàbregas

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
3b3051267c98dcae458cf3543044e5ec.jpg

Tomchin

Difficult to understand these rumours about Cesc leaving: From 4 midfielders (Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc, Thiago) we'd go to 2 (or 1 considering Xavi is nearing retirement) in 1 year. That doesn't seem healthy to me.

Hope the board are in advanced negotiations with one of Vidal/Koke/Pogba/etc. if Cesc is indeed on the verge of leaving, though I'm not getting my hopes up.

Irish_Cules

Not entirely sure how to feel about these rumours. I think he deserves a season where he is played at centre mid consistently and isn't shoved into the team out of position in order to accomodate Xavi in the big games. Make him our undisputed centre mid for the season and I think he'll repay the confidence given to him. I just can't think of any other centre mids out there that are attainable without massively overpaying. We don't want to put ourselves in a situation where we weaken our squad further and chase after unrealistic targets.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I am going to trust Lucho in this one, if he doesn't want him here, Cesc should leave. As easy as that. But If he leaves, I truly hope we have a good replacement. Kroos or Vidal/Pogba not any dude named Herrera.
Btw that was a joke Frodo :).

H

Haruko The Goon

If he went, who would replace him?

Come home Cesc.

#YourOtherHome lol

Irish_Cules

CM.

Also, as an Arsenal fan do you actually want Cesc back? He seems like a pointless signing considering you have Ramsey and Wilshere.

Superstar85

If he goes to City, imagine the partnership of Nasri(Navas)/Cesc/Silva playing behind Aguero (if he stays there) or Dzeko. With Fernandinho & Yaya playing behind them as the defensive and central midfielders.
That will be a very deadly line up...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So , any rumours for a decent/better replacement for Cesc so far ?

That's what im worried about. Koke, Rakitic, Pogba, Vidal... Will any of those fit in? The last thing we need right now is selling Cesc and buying another player who cant adapt.

CatalinR10

That's what im worried about. Koke, Rakitic, Pogba, Vidal... Will any of those fit in? The last thing we need right now is selling Cesc and buying another player who cant adapt.

I seriously doubt that Pogba or Vidal would come to Barca. I think Koke could be a really good replacement for Xavi. Sure he won't play in the same level as prime Xavi but he would be a better fit than Cesc. Wouldn't mind keeping Cesc for depth though.

Home of Barca Fans