Cesc Fàbregas

Stric

Newspapers are really getting more ridiculous every year. How many times does a guy need to make a statement in order for people to remember it for more than a week?

MessiDinho10

Cesc should to stay and Barça should sign another CM (I prefer Rakitic). Selling Cesc would be suicide, this board cannot sign quality replacements that do fit. Signing one CM seems already too difficult, imagine two.

Shegzy

if cesc leaves we only need one cm and not 2.mascherano,busquet,rafinha,iniesta,xavi,Sergio Roberto and the new cm that is enough depth for the mild field.

xxxxxx

If we do sell him, I hope we have a world class CM lined up. But with them idiots in charge, wouldn't surprise me if we get Herrera in or give Sergi Roberto more playing time instead of getting anyone in.

Antimadridista1

Here's the last tweets of Guillem Balague about Fabregas :

1. He has not agreed anything with Chelsea. His agent did not meet Wenger lately (haven't spoken for a month)
2. Barcelona have told Cesc he has to find a team. They want the money to buy Koke. Cost: 35m euros
3. Arsenal don't want Cesc back and he has been told that already by Arsenal
4. He is being pushed out by Barcelona but will take his time to find the right club for him

When he says "Cost : 35m euros", he talks about Koke's price, right ?

Jägermeister

1. He has not agreed anything with Chelsea. His agent did not meet Wenger lately (haven't spoken for a month)
2. Barcelona have told Cesc he has to find a team. They want the money to buy Koke. Cost: 35m euros
4. He is being pushed out by Barcelona but will take his time to find the right club for him

What is the transfer budget for, if the only want to buy a midfielder if another one leaves and besides that refuse to pay more than 35m on a defender?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Are we going to believe this guy?

spark

By last I hope you mean the last time anybody posts anything from Ballsack on this forum.

H

Haruko The Goon

CM.

Also, as an Arsenal fan do you actually want Cesc back? He seems like a pointless signing considering you have Ramsey and Wilshere.

Not too sure. First question that comes to mind, is Where will he play? Will we have to go 442 Diamond? (when has that ever worked apart from FM lol)
Secondly, we've got other areas to improve, like RB, DM and Striker, so is there any point?
thirdly, If we don't sign him, could he leave for United/City?

At the moment, I'm in limbo, completely on the fence. If Cesc signings means no RB/DM/Striker, then sadly no. ( I can't believe I'm saying no ) Fab is one of my favourite players god damn it.

Another part of me just thinks YES, go for him. The season is long, and very hard. And what we don't want is a repeat of last season, where we were raping the league and lead for over 100 days with no proper striker, yet once Ramsey/Wilshere and Ozil picked up injuries, we didn't do as well.

All in all, I'm unsure.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If you tell Cesc that you don't want him then he will probably go to another PL club(if he even leaves). Would be hillarious if Cesc go to Man Utd, Man City or Chelsea and they end up winning the league just infront of Arsenal after Cesc beasting it there.

:p

H

Haruko The Goon

He won't go United. He said "I wouldn't move to United, even if they doubled my wages"

I know in football, anything can happen. But I think the whole United/Arsenal rivalry was intense, and Cesc threw pizzas at their goat manager lol I couldn't see United.

City is possible. I wouldn't even hate him. City, I kinda like. They beat the team I hate most, (United) :)

xxxxxx

According to Balague, we're looking to sell Cesc for 35m euros. Seriously? Just 35m euros?

So we're going to sell Cesc for 35m euros just to buy Koke for 60m euros?

L

linetty

According to Balague, we're looking to sell Cesc for 35m euros. Seriously? Just 35m euros?

So we're going to sell Cesc for 35m euros just to buy Koke for 60m euros?
Balague is trash and Koke is not worth 60m, it's just his release clause. ter Stegen has 80m release clause for instance.

I think we are closer to getting Rakitić than Koke.

Home of Barca Fans