Cesc Fàbregas

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Didn't realise you were a Barca fan Jose. Out if those guys only Koke is available and he is very expensive. The truth is that there's no obvious replacement out there.

J

José Mourinho

Vidal and Pogba are available for sure.
Pogba maybe a little bit expensive :neymar:

There were rumours around regarding Yaya but he's also a little bit old.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He'd strengthen any team to be honest. Most teams play 4231 and he is the perfect am for that formation. He only doesn't fit here because we have a set style which nobody is ever going to change.

Also Jose, I think Vidal is not for sale unless you bid 60 million plus, Pogba costs a little less but very expensive.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (27) has asked the club to listen to offers they will receive for him this summer. [tv3]

Rac1, MD, Sport, Marca and now TV3, rumors are intensifying...

J

José Mourinho

20-30 + Alexis for Vidal / Pogba

Cesc <-> Kompany

Strengthend both defense and midfield :neymar:

I know swaps are not very common but would be perfect in my opinion.

Chels96

He'd strengthen any team to be honest. Most teams play 4231 and he is the perfect am for that formation. He only doesn't fit here because we have a set style which nobody is ever going to change.

Just saying, if he comes to Chelsea it'll be to play in the pivot. Yeah he's a good direct passer but I don't think he's a Mou player in the sense that he doesn't pressure hard off the ball, at least from what I've watched of him

Trickykid

They'd better have a replacement lined up already. I can way too easily picture our board desperately running in circles chasing big names to no avail after the WC.

Home of Barca Fans