Cesc Fàbregas

F

Flavia

Because he was the perfect replacement for Xavi and our staff acted like newbies, and some of us ( me for example) still can't swallow his departure.
Of course what's done is done, but I wanted to underscore the fact that the one who should've left last summer was Fabregas, not Thiago. Now both of them won't wear our shirt next season.

That's what the myopic vision and lack of a clear plan do. This board looks like a bunch of amateurs.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I feel like the 3 coaches argument for both Cesc and Alexis doesn't really mean much, Tito and Pep both worked together and Tito operated very similarly tactics and line-up wise, and Tata got fired after one season and didn't get a chance to really experiment.

serghei

Koke is no Cesc. He is different. Stronger, better workrate, faster and younger, but still, he doesn't see those passing lanes as quickly as Fabregas. But the thing is Cesc with Iniesta doesn't really work, neither of them supplies enough workrate to help Busquets in the transitions from attack to defence, and that is very important.

In a 4-3-3 you need a DM, a classic CM, good both on offence but also good in defence (Fabregas is rather poor at covering space and closing gaps, which is needed from a supposedly well rounded CM), and a CAM. Not two CAMs and a DM, because that system isn't balanced at all.

We need a CM IMO, and people need to think about stopping counters for a change. Busi - Cesc - Iniesta trio in midfield leaves our backline exposed.

Last edited:
H

Haruko The Goon

The only thing I know is, pre Cesc we won CL's..:pep::champions: Since... :VdB: Goodbye.

Guariola leaving/Villa leaving/SellingYaya/D.Alves slowing down/Messi becoming slightly slower/Not really having another goal scorer except Messi/Unable to adapt, and seemingly having only 1 style of play.

Various reasons too.

Home of Barca Fans