Cesc Fàbregas

JamDav1982

The whole team has been poorer in the second half of the season the past three years.

As this argument is based on stats how does Cesc compare to Xavi/Iniesta in second half of season past three seasons. How does he even compare to the wide players - Sanchez, Pedro Neymar etc.

It is lazy to suggest Cesc just become poor in second half of season.

F

Flavia

sport is saying arsenal will get 50% of any amount that exceeds 36mi for Cesc. If Cesc is sold for 40m, Barça gets 38m, arsenal 2m. I hope this clause was just for the 2 1st year. Imagine selling him for 50m, and getting only 43m. Barça deals... jesus.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
sport is saying arsenal will get 50% of any amount that exceeds 36mi for Cesc. If Cesc is sold for 40m, Barça gets 38m, arsenal 2m. I hope this clause was just for the 2 1st year. Imagine selling him for 50m, and getting only 43m. Barça deals... jesus.

That's not the end of the world.

JamDav1982

That type of deal helped them get him for much cheaper than other clubs would have payed.

The club wont lose out on anything as they got him cheaper from Arsenal for those type of clauses.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don't mind selling him but there is no obvious replacement out there. If we're not getting at least an equally good player that can be more of a game controller then what's the point?

F

Flavia

I don't mind selling him but there is no obvious replacement out there. If we're not getting at least an equally good player that can be more of a game controller then what's the point?

Who knows? Better ask zubi and barto. To get an inferior player really makes no sense. Unless Lucho considers Rafinha as his replacement, and the money is to buy the cb or a fwr.

Home of Barca Fans