Cesc Fàbregas

Frodo_FCB

Considering the amount of money that Chelsea can spend after the sale of Luiz we should ask for much more money than 30m and their owner (Abramovic) can spend a lot too.
Lets make this deal difficult for Mourinio...

KhaledBarca

I'd sell to city for 40 million. Then we need to think about a good replacement.

anything less than 50m offer for Cesc is a joke!

even Mata went from Chelsea to Utd for 45m! Ozil 50m, DAVID LUIZ 50m!

Cesc might not be the perfect player for Barcelona, didn't fit the system like we expected. But, he'll be #1 in any English Team he joins! Already proven in the EPL and just turned 27 (peak)!

KhaledBarca

Because they play at smaller clubs. I'm sure Rakitić wouldn't be worse than Cesc if he came here. Not sure about Herrera though.

I am sure that even if you give Rakitic 1000000 years he won't succeed in Xavi's role.

Only hope is to bring Thiago back, or we have to make major changes in our midfielders roles!

Stric

We're talking about selling one of the best midfielders in the world, aged 26, from our own academy, after years of trying to buy him back, for less than David fucking Luiz was sold to PSG, and replacing him with unproven kids and one-season wonders. This forum never ceases to amaze me.

coura

Banned
Selling Cesc is a huge mistake. Xavi is old and Iniesta played well in 5-10 games this season. Well, there´s always Roberto.

coura

Banned
I can't believe people were clamouring for Cesc to go and now that it looks like it might happen, there's no one good enough to replace him? How good is Fabregas anyway?

That´s because most people around here have little knowledge about football. Barça and his fans are self-destructive.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That´s because most people around here have little knowledge about football. Barça and his fans are self-destructive.

Wow. Coura back with a bang. Although most of the fans with little knowledge as you say dont seem to want to sell Cesc without having a proper replacement first so perhaps you should read some more posts before commenting such and talking about others knowledge when you yourself seem to be flawed in that aspect :)

coura

Banned
Wow. Coura back with a bang. Although most of the fans with little knowledge as you say dont seem to want to sell Cesc without having a proper replacement first so perhaps you should read some more posts before commenting such and talking about others knowledge when you yourself seem to be flawed in that aspect :)

There´s no proper replacement. He´s right where he is. Don´t worry about me. Not gonna post frequently. Take care.

F

Flavia

anything less than 50m offer for Cesc is a joke!

even Mata went from Chelsea to Utd for 45m! Ozil 50m, DAVID LUIZ 50m!

Cesc might not be the perfect player for Barcelona, didn't fit the system like we expected. But, he'll be #1 in any English Team he joins! Already proven in the EPL and just turned 27 (peak)!

Md's cover:

1017505_10152474411795763_8784000309608051828_n.jpg

36m :lol:

Richard.H

**** those newspapers. Absolute disgrace to Barca and how they disgrace the players. Talk about throwing the players under the bus.

Home of Barca Fans