Cesc Fàbregas

xxxxxx

Sell Cesc for 36m euros and give Sergi Roberto more playing time. It's going to happen.

The fact last season was a failure, next season could be even worse.

Richard.H

Sell Cesc for 36m euros and give Sergi Roberto more playing time. It's going to happen.

The fact last season was a failure, next season could be even worse.

36m IS PEANUTS IN THIS TRANSFER MARKET AGE! ****** PEANUTS! I would be absolutely pissed if he does get sold for 36m!! I'll fly to Barcelona and protest in front of the Barca office!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
36m IS PEANUTS IN THIS TRANSFER MARKET AGE! ****** PEANUTS! I would be absolutely pissed if he does get sold for 36m!! I'll fly to Barcelona and protest in front of the Barca office!
Offloading a stupid good-for-nothing-turns-up-only-against-shit even if it is for peanuts would only do good, believe me... especially if it's some one who's on huge wages and is a STAR player who needs to be given regular minutes to pacify his ego or the fans excitement because he's a HOME-GROWN!!

Last edited:

AzaR

Anything less than £40 million and we make ourselves look mugs again in the transfer market.

Find it hard to believe that chelsea nor city would be willing to pay at least that much.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
:lol:

He's not worth much more than 40m. 45m max.

And I suppose Luiz and Bale are worth their transfer fees? Fact is the market is grossly inflated. If Cesc is worth 45m, then teams should be willing to pay 50m minimum. He has a contract here, and we don't NEED to sell.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We're talking about selling one of the best midfielders in the world, aged 26, from our own academy, after years of trying to buy him back, for less than David fucking Luiz was sold to PSG, and replacing him with unproven kids and one-season wonders. This forum never ceases to amaze me.

This. Both this forum and the clueless board. Selling one of the best midfielders without having a replacement, without being able to buy any friggin' player to replace him, is nothing short of retardedness and suicidal.

CatalinR10

Md's cover:

1017505_10152474411795763_8784000309608051828_n.jpg

36m :lol:

2mryyp4.gif

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barca management is beyond words.

This is what Bartomeu promised "The team we are designing will fill you with pride and excite you again. Have no doubts – you are going to enjoy watching Barça next season!"??? Yeah, selling Cesc for peanuts, not being able to sign any good players to replace him, letting alone the two CB's that were promised to us, we are going to enjoy watching Barca, our beloved team getting destroyed.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Barca management is beyond words.

This is what Bartomeu promised "The team we are designing will fill you with pride and excite you again. Have no doubts – you are going to enjoy watching Barça next season!"??? Yeah, selling Cesc for peanuts, not being able to sign any good players to replace him, letting alone the two CB's that were promised to us, we are going to enjoy watching Barca, our beloved team getting destroyed.

None of that has happened yet, the only other good teams that have made signings this summer are Bayern, Liverpool and Dortmund, no one else, despite all those teams having many weaknesses of their own as well. The media is printing new rumours about other players because writing the same stuff about Benatia for three months won't sell very well. Rumours are just that, rumours, especially in the football world.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I swear that if we sell Cesc and do not get anyone as good as him as a replacement I am going to lose my shit. I have no idea why it's even being entertained with Xavi and Iniesta both in their 30's now.

Devils

Do you people really think we are going to get an astronomical fee for Cesc when similar quality players like Mata and Ozil went in the range of 40-45m in the English market?

I would be very surprised if we get 50m for him.

Home of Barca Fans