Cesc Fàbregas

L

linetty

10365946_10201225311513695_4087953096101867981_n.jpg

Well...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am very sad. I hope you guys will prove me wrong, that by getting rid of Cesc we will be a better team.

Just hope one day we won't regret this decision after Cesc has a game of his life performance against us in the CL by scoring a goal or proving a crucial assist, and pointing to his Chelsea badge on his chest.

Best of luck, Cesc.

Busi-Messi Barca

Another strange move from Arsenal. Wish he had went back there.

As much as I know he was poor in a Barca shirt this past couple of years I cant help but like the guy. Just "wasn't meant to be" . :(

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They had no reason to like him either...He did nothing to earn the fan's support or love, it was incumbent upon him to earn that after taking the money & running the first time

Chelsea will fit him like a glove, he'll get the adulation he craves in a city he enjoys while getting well paid from deep & dubious Russian pockets...Plus, he'll have a coach that will harness his well documented petulance to serve his needs...Only thing missing really was getting fair market value for him but it's still a win to rid us of the rotten apple

He did NOTHING for us?

Nothing? Seriously?

jamrock

I am very sad. I hope you guys will prove me wrong, that by getting rid of Cesc we will be a better team.

Just hope one day we won't regret this decision after Cesc has a game of his life performance against us in the CL by scoring a goal or proving a crucial assist, and pointing to his Chelsea badge on his chest.

Best of luck, Cesc.

because he may do that for chelsea doesn't mean he will do it for us, its a matter of how he fits the respective teams

Home of Barca Fans