Cesc Fàbregas

Tomchin

No, he did. Slowed down the speed of the passing, disregarded positioning when he was playing, etc. Barça was a worse team with him.
Haha people here surely know how to exaggerate ;) As if Cesc was the only to blame for our downfall in the past 3 years.

Despite going into wintersleep for 6 months per year, Cesc still managed to get the best assists stats (and throughballs and whatever) in whole Europe during the past 3 years. That's quite a telling stat.

zanela

I get wary about players who kiss club badge. If you're not a one club legend, it come across as a fake empty gesture.

F

Flavia

Bp8KPhQCcAAA-Pa.png

:p

Haha people here surely know how to exaggerate ;) As if Cesc was the only to blame for our downfall in the past 3 years.

Despite going into wintersleep for 6 months per year, Cesc still managed to get the best assists stats (and throughballs and whatever) in whole Europe during the past 3 years. That's quite a telling stat.

Stats... well, he has better stats than Iniesta. Would you prefer to sell Iniesta and keep Cesc? That way Cesc would have his preferred place guaranteed. He wasn't the sole reason for anything, but he had no place, no role for Barça. All he did was to disrupt the formation, with 3 coaches trying multiple formations to accomodate him, players out of position for him, and he still didn't find his place in the team.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
he runs to play for jose, the man who hates our club the most, says it all really

This is what surprises me... Why on earth would he go to Mourinho's Chelsea of all teams?

Still, I hope this is for the best of all parts involved, Cesc never really cemented his place in the team nor the fanbase, so despite his talent it is not a huge loss...

I also hope his replacement (Rakitic? Koke?) gels better than he did and helps the team flow, even with lesser stats we need a midfielder who can make the passing game as fluid as possible...

L

linetty

Stats mean shit now. He was a massive factor of the downfall.

Home of Barca Fans