Cesc Fàbregas

F

Flavia

Luiz was a bench player and only one team wanted to buy him. Chelsea still got 50-60m for him. We should have got way more than 33 for Cesc.

That's what you think. Luiz didn't have limitations for the city he would go. And many other teams would buy him.

Eh? It's an awful price for an inflated market.

The market is only inflated for a player when there are multiple possible buyers. Cesc only going to london limited this, hence why his price dropped. He would not go to utd, city, psg. Just Arsenal or Chelsea.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I also lost a lot of respect for Cesc as well, he is going to a club that represents the opposite of everything both of his previous clubs stood for. Mou is gonna abuse him as a work horse while they play boring, sterile football and once Mou got what he wanted from him, he'll park him on the bench, sign a replacement and not think twice about it.

If Cesc thought here was bad, why he thought Chelsea of all clubs would any be better is beyond me. Mou is notorious for running players into the ground.

We easily should have held out for at least 40 so we could have the ammunition to make some bids on World Class talent

Hamzah

High Definition Member
That's what you think. Luiz didn't have limitations for the city he would go. And many other teams would buy him.

The market is only inflated for a player when there are multiple possible buyers. Cesc only going to london limited this, hence why his price dropped. He would not go to utd, city, psg. Just Arsenal or Chelsea.

No other team came in for Luiz, not even us.

Bertus

Luiz was a bench player and only one team wanted to buy him. Chelsea still got 50-60m for him. Same goes for Mata, who went for 46. Ozil: out of favor with Ancelotti and only one team bid for him. Goes for 50m. We should have got way more than 33 for Cesc.
Yup.

Doesn't make sense at all. It's not only PSG. Ozil left for more and to me he's not that better.

I don't understand the cheap price.

But i didn't understand the price we paid for Luiz either :(

Home of Barca Fans