Cesc Fàbregas

xxxxxx

I can, because the decision is not idiotic. Cesc had a contract with Barça. And for that, he could refuse to be sold, as JDS has been doing it for 2 years.When Cesc states he would only go to london, that dimishes his price. It's not rocket science. Barça couldn't force him to go to a team he didn't want to go to, even if the bid was 100m.

Oh, so Cesc runs Barcelona and is in full control of the transfer?

Regardless if Cesc wants to go to London or not, we should should the club in control to negotiate a great price for us, not sell him on the World Cup day for cheap.

Name me another club who would announce a big transfer for cheap on the World Cup day?

Galning

Bp8ZwBVIAAA301Y.png

Chelsea have a great manager, right Cesc?

F

Flavia

Oh, so Cesc runs Barcelona and is in full control of the transfer?

Regardless if Cesc wants to go to London or not, we should should the club in control to negotiate a great price for us, not sell him on the World Cup day for cheap.

Name me another club who would announce a big transfer for cheap on the World Cup day?

He wasn't sold today, that was done at least 1 week ago. We don't know for how long this has been going on either. When a club wants to offload a player under contract, they need to make some concessions. And believe it or not, Cesc for 33+3 is one of the highest transfers for FC Barcelona. The highest since figo.

xxxxxx

He wasn't sold today, that was done at least 1 week ago. We don't know for how long this has been going on either. When a club wants to offload a player under contract, they need to make some concessions. And believe it or not, Cesc for 33+3 is one of the highest transfers for FC Barcelona. The highest since figo.

Pretty much sums up how pathetic our board have been dealing with transfers.

F

Flavia

Whoever wrote that is a legend and should be hired to sports director position.

I checked, and it's in the original text, in catalan, too. Also in spanish. bashing cesc in all languages... Probably as to why he was sold, but I don't think there was a need for it.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Low blow. Ouch. Not very professional though I must say. Should have avoided that. Looks bad on the club.

Ditto, just the way it's written is wow :lol: The wording, the short forms and the typos:

"In all his time with Arsenal, he had only won one FA Cup and one Community Shield, yet on returning to his native Catalonia, he won two further titles in his first two games . the Spanish and European Supercups, and scored three goals in his first four appearances. Guardiola had been right to bring Cesc back home.

Kinda funny but bad taste, hate this recent trend of how we treat our players after they're gone, reminds too much of Real Madrid.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Pretty much sums up how pathetic our board have been dealing with transfers.

Yeah, but it's always been like this. This time around, they at least got what they spent on Cesc back. Unlike ibra, dmitro, yaya and others.

Home of Barca Fans