Cesc Fàbregas

F

Flavia

I can't imagine him being into it if it's already over for him and his team.

He still needs to be professional, Jaden. And that got me thinking about the rumors of Tata saying he has an attitude problem. It seems it's true.

Ghost

''Spanish players had to stop Fàbregas as he tried to continue to heatedly argue with Del Bosque after he was criticised by the manager.''

B

beautifulgame

1) every player that grows under arsene has a priveleged attitude. titi had to get over it with pep help for example.
2) yes, been a brat for as long as I can remember. shows it all the time and many of us pointed it out even years before signing when rumors started. Difference between him and some players like Ibra for instance is Cesc is much less talented so no reason to put up with his attitude

R

rb3025

Cesc will shine in Chelsea, cant wait to see him unleashed of Barca chains. Oh wait, its Mourinho's Chelsea :mou:

Armando929

Saw the video and it was definitely sensationalized as usual by the Spanish press...

Be that as it may, I don't condone unprofessional attitude but VDB needs to take a look in the mirror... What should he expect??.. He basically FUCKED Spain over this World Cup.

Someone explain to me how Xavi (Who I admit hasn't been great) deserves to hit the bench yet Alonso is out there logging in the most minutes of all the midfielders out there when he was CLEARLY the worst player on the side...

Another thing is that Spain is down 2 goals against Chile, and VDB puts in Fernando Torres and SANTI CAZORLA, and shamelessly continued to sit Spain's all time leading goal scorer while knowing that its his last World Cup.

Cesc is no angel and I know he's never been a fan favorite around here, but VDB is far from a saint. He clearly has his biases and his loyalties and that cannot be good for team morale under these circumstances, especially. I don't applaud Cesc for it, but I completely understand where he's coming from.

Home of Barca Fans