Cesc Fàbregas

barca1899

Cesc: "Leaving Barça can never feel good, but I think it was best for me. Chelsea compete for every trophy and I return to a city I love." :lol:

barcanuck

Spain's #10 they say!

Del B realized how lazy he really is finally. Or is he dreaming of Milf in London and Del B didn't appreciate the distraction?

spark

Spain's #10 they say!

Del B realized how lazy he really is finally. Or is he dreaming of Milf in London and Del B didn't appreciate the distraction?

Because it was much so much better to watch Silva have the most horrid WC by an attacking midfielder from Spain ever. Might as well go in the Pique thread be as confused as you currently are.

Last edited:

Darko

lol, wonder how he will play for Chelsea and more specifically, Mourinho, being so shit defensively (as I recall, the reason Mata left)

Robbie

lol, wonder how he will play for Chelsea and more specifically, Mourinho, being so shit defensively (as I recall, the reason Mata left)

Cesc is the perfect Mourinho player. He makes perfectly weighted forward passes that match the run of sprinting forwards. Direct football that is also deadly during counter attacks.

Mourinho knows exactly what kind of player he's getting, and has the right team to get the most of him. Depressing, but true.

L

linetty

It will be the same story all over again. Destroying shit teams with his perfect troughballs but later disappearing and slowing the game.

It will be funnier to watch as there are more big teams in the leauge.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
It will be the same story all over again. Destroying shit teams with his perfect troughballs but later disappearing and slowing the game.

It will be funnier to watch as there are more big teams in the leauge.

No, it will be different story in big games because now he will be part of the bus and he will need to show his defensive skills :)

F

Flavia

Del bosque lost his patience with cesc during training today. He was among the starters in training, but VdB recriminated him for lack on intensity, and substituted him for Alonso.

:tata:

Home of Barca Fans