Cesc Fàbregas

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It's okay he can make it work here at Chelsea.

I hope he falls out with Mourinho and ruins your season.

Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
More than I normally do, and I always want to quite a lot, I hope we get a CL qtr or semi final against you guys. Will be some very fun games. :D

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Depending on how you look at our ties, this may or may not settle the score, since we did have one KO tie pre-Roman. After Roman joined we're up on you guys 2-1, 2-2 if you count the first one.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
If he does flounder in the second half, we'll be fine. We have the players to do well without him, and we're not a team who will go out and blame him for any failings.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he does flounder in the second half, we'll be fine. We have the players to do well without him, and we're not a team who will go out and blame him for any failings.

Of course. You have a manager who loves to do the honours.

CuleLife4Life

Guess Cesc will be getting his 1st Premier League title this season. I don't see any other team beating the monster that has become Chelsea.

I think Jose will get the most out of Cesc. Can't see him going on a random slump and Jose not bench him. Chelsea have good options on the bench as well.

xavi_the_Boss

Hmm didn´t watch Chelsea but they already conceded 6 Goals in 3 matches.Reminds me of Real Madrid but they didn´t manage to outscore their opponents.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Gotta say Cesc does look more comfortable, and as an attacking force we as a team look a lot better when he's playing as our no. 10. Ramires back in midfield with the license to charge forward and Cesc pulling the strings further ahead, we look pretty dangerous. If I was Mourinho I'd drop Oscar and play Cesc there with Ramires next to Matic and Willian out wide just like at Everton. And it's more flexible since we can go back into a 4-3-3 formation with Ramires playing more defensively if required, no subs needed. That's our best team, Ramires looks to have gotten over his slump last season, our best performances have come when he's been able to play with Cesc.

Oscar just hasn't been doing enough, his hasn't stepped up his game so he shouldn't play in important matches any more.

hellsangel1

Mourinho isn't going to play that openly or offensively against the top opponents. Against the lesser teams he knows that he can afford to be more gung-ho. They could've easily conceded 4 goals against Everton and in the big matches, Jose usually has a lot more cautious approach.

Home of Barca Fans