Cesc Fàbregas

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Kinda noticed recently that Cesc has been more discipline his his role defensively, which makes me happy. He's still not perfect, but not as bad as some games earlier this season when he'd have left Matic in a lurch which made things difficult for us at time. Great.

Empty

Being played out of position all the time with no stable role really helped at Barca.

The amount of Cesc hate is insufferable.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
The second half of the season will determine whether or not it's a problem with Cesc or if Barca screwed him. We got 6 more months to find that out. I personally won't count a dip in form as part of the problem if he ends up playing well again.

L

linetty

He's already showing the symptoms...second part of the season is coming :VdB:

B4VveSJIYAAq9mX.jpg
B4VveZWIMAAJEig.jpg

Holy shit! What a player!

Messi

This is hardly the first time he has started a season with flaming performances or topped the assist charts. The problem was that he didn´t show up in big games as well as the second half season syndrome. With most big games comming up in the second half of the season the to might be connected. We all knew he would be great whereever he went, but at Barca he probably wasn´t even gonna be first choice for his position.

JamDav1982

This is hardly the first time he has started a season with flaming performances or topped the assist charts. The problem was that he didn´t show up in big games as well as the second half season syndrome. With most big games comming up in the second half of the season the to might be connected. We all knew he would be great whereever he went, but at Barca he probably wasn´t even gonna be first choice for his position.

Show me one second half to a season where he was given the trust of the manager in a CM starting spot.

His first year his second half of the season stats were fine, in his second and third he was never given a proper chance or trust of manager to play an important CM role.

Iniesta and Xavis stats also fell away in the second half of the season and those two were also poor in the majority of big games. Nothing unique to Cesc.

CuleLife4Life

Jose will drop and publicly bash him if he drops off next season. I 'll be very surprised if Cesc slows down though. Chelsea's system seems to work well for him.

Home of Barca Fans