Cesc Fàbregas

Icarium

Lifestealer
Liverpool: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho,Henderson, Gerrard, Lucas, Moreno, Markovic, Coutinho, Sterling.

Chelsea: Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Luis, Matic, Mikel, Willian, Fabregas, Hazard, Costa.

Cech is not starting capital one cup too, he is a good goalie he deserves better.

I would like to see chelsea lose.. no balo so that is a plus.

hardyboy

Liverpool: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho,Henderson, Gerrard, Lucas, Moreno, Markovic, Coutinho, Sterling.

Chelsea: Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Luis, Matic, Mikel, Willian, Fabregas, Hazard, Costa.

Cech is not starting capital one cup too, he is a good goalie he deserves better.

I would like to see chelsea lose.. no balo so that is a plus.
Cech started last 2 epl games.

hardyboy

Can see him playing number ten in place of Oscar in most of the big games.

Mourinhos first thought is to be hard to beat and he will prefer Mikel/Matic behind Cesc against the bettter teams and more physical teams.
Rodgers is playing 3 at the back. I've a feeling he will run riot tonight..

Last edited:

Bertus

Really? It is not as bad as i thought then.
Chelsea is so lucky to have two worldclass GKs.

PSG in comparison has an old retard (Douchez) and an obese (sirigu).

Yeah in case you all didn't know, sirigu's weight became a bit problematic for now almost a year and becoming worse over time :facepalm:

He then said it was his french GF's fault because she cooks a lot and also brings him in a lot of restaurant :facepalm: *2

hardyboy

Chelsea is so lucky to have two worldclass GKs.

PSG in comparison has an old retard (Douchez) and an obese (sirigu).

Yeah in case you all didn't know, sirigu's weight became a bit problematic for now almost a year and becoming worse over time :facepalm:

He then said it was his french GF's fault because she cooks a lot and also brings him in a lot of restaurant :facepalm: *2

:lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He signed a new contract with PSG. He will be part of the executive staff starting next summer.

Yup. A useless old CB is given a big promotion for no reason.

That's how PSG runs things.

He played for you a long time. I think you're being harsh with him. He might do well with the new job of his.

B

beautifulgame

Leo, neymar, suarez, iniesta

And still couple people in here talk about Cesc. Lol our attackerd are well two classes above anything Cesc

Empty

Does anyone else suddenly realize how amazing Fabregas would be in our new system, with its uber-direct counterattacks that we can launch into? He would have 30 assists by now (look at Cesc at Chelsea, he's the fucking crossbow for Diego Costa's goals).

Home of Barca Fans