Cesc Fàbregas

F

forcabarca

Guys, don't take him seriously.

photo.jpg

Garrus

A lot of players say one thing at one club, then another at their next, though, even ones that are good people. Shit happens.
Shit happens?, What???, What the hell this has to do with anything.

Getting a CL injury is 'shit happens', Being a lying hypocrite is not, They're character traits.

I

instinct

Instead of checking for reliable sources which actually prove that he said this, people bash him for something a twitter account has started (and already deleted)

Congratulations.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Regardless of whether his comments are true or not, we can all agree his time at Barca was a failure. Always outclassed by Xavi/Iniesta bar a few games, second half of the season syndrome, too slow in play and mind when pressured, Thiago departure.
Boy has EPL dna.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He gave our season a '7 or 8' which I agree with, the FA Cup and CL exists were shameful, I couldn't give our season more than an 8(only cause it's our first league title in 5 years, if we won it last year I'd only give a 7 and no more), especially as we had a massive dip in form, despite winning most of those games still.

Yugi

oh my god he must feel horrible, right after he leaves us we are on course to win big trophies :lol: what a shame, he was so bad for our system and what a shame he is half-season player
good riddance

K

kingleo1

oh my god he must feel horrible, right after he leaves us we are on course to win big trophies :lol: what a shame, he was so bad for our system and what a shame he is half-season player
good riddance

but he has won 2 trophies this season himself, and has been good for Chelsea in the 2nd half of the season.

Home of Barca Fans