Cesc Fàbregas

F

Flavia

After those last statments, coupled with his endless praise of mourinho, and ignoring Tito(said mou was his best manager ever, forgot the eye gouging-pito incident, and that the same mou tried to stomp on his head), I'm more than happy he left. A grade A c*nt indeed.

cris29

Fabregas to Chelsea TV -

"Barcelona was a team of individuals but now I am part of a family. The fans, team and owners are all together"

"On Thursday I said this could debatably be my best move ever. After today's atmosphere, I'm sure this is where I belong"

Someone is butthurt :lucho:

Exactly what i was thinking; least with transfer ban we can't fuck ourselves over like Ibra/Cesc deals.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Fabregas to Chelsea TV -

"Barcelona was a team of individuals but now I am part of a family. The fans, team and owners are all together"

"On Thursday I said this could debatably be my best move ever. After today's atmosphere, I'm sure this is where I belong"

Flopbregas

Leo_Messi

I never liked him as a player or person.

A typical overrated PL player. He should never have returned. His presence was very harmful for the team. Piqué was fooling around too much as well because of that clown.

A failure by Pep to buy him in the first place.

Let him stick on his beloved tiny island.

Del Bosque or a future Spain manager should not use The Snail anymore either.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Frankly I never did care for the dude when he was here. Dude was never a full season player, he would start off good but completely Vanish in in the 2nd half of the season when we were fighting for every point and win. I mean it's real easy to blame the team "Barcelona was a team of individuals" when he wasn't doing to well, While it's true we struggled Under Tata, when he said that he comes off as a dude sounds Bitter.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Fabregas to Chelsea TV -

Oh Cesc, you silly c*nt. This is not only a case of Mou brainwashing, you had a predisposition to be a cu*t Cescy boy to get brainwashed like that. So butthurt it's not even funny.

Chong Li

Bringing this guy back was probably Pep's biggest mistake as Barca coach.

Cesc is the sole reason our stupid management decided to push Thiago out of the club.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What's even more ironic is that Xavi and Iniesta in the end outlasted both Thiago and Cesc in Barca.
Noone could predict that.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Fabregas to Chelsea TV -

Well my hate was justified after all. I hope he fails miserably next season.

mazp

Meh. Deep down its burning him that the minute he leaves, Barca are competing for a Treble.. Showing the entire world that Cesc, you just weren't that important to this team. :lol:

Devils

I love the team of individuals comment, I really do.

To me, it's not even an offensive comment, rather, a testament to just how dumb of a cunt Cesc really is. Cesc wouldn't know the first thing about putting your heart on the line for the team the way Rakitic did in his performance against Bayern. I don't just believe he wouldn't do it, I actually don't think he is capable of it. And it just so happens that performance by Rakitic was infinitely better than anything Cesc ever did for us.

And it's good that Cesc feels he belongs there, because no one else wants him. The club that made him the player the he is today told him to fuck off and the club that he calls home told him to fuck off after being shit for 3 years.

Hollow players belong at hollow clubs. Chelsea and Cesc deserve each other.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans