Cesc Fàbregas

Icarium

Lifestealer
CGK_fP8WIAAe46B.png

:watch:

xXKonan

Cesc (Chelsea): "I'm very happy for my Barça friends that they have won the treble. Of course, I'd have liked to win it too."

Truthist

He wasn't quite good enough for us but the experiment to play him as a false number was borderline ludicrous imo.

He simply has no pace for such a role. So glad we are much more direct, we may not quite have the same control but we are deadly any moment rather than toothless.

Science Kid

The first season he's not with us and we have an incredible second half of the season and are peeking at the perfect time...what an uncanny coincidence!!!

The season before he came we won the CL/Primera double and the first season he leaves we're again on the verge of it.:lol:

And of course,we did it.:hooray:

I can't overstate how happy i am that he's no longer here.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I remember being very excited when we signed him, but even more excited when we sold him after the disasters of his time her...

xXKonan

First Four games of the season so Far he hasn't been very good at all with another sub par Performance today.

hamidyk

Barça sold Fabregas for 30M+ & signed Rakitic for 18M. That's the best business any club can do. Signed a game changer, sold who disappears.
[tw]637659635734978560[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans