Cesc Fàbregas

Martindn

:lol: Are Manchester United the new Arsenal now? Leaking false stories about signing big names to appease the fans?

Bloody hope not :lol: Ogden is reliable, broke fergies retirement before anyone else, so dont really know what to make of it. No way he will come after thiago leaving though, should of made the bid ages ago.

F

Flavia

Bloody hope not :lol: Ogden is reliable, broke fergies retirement before anyone else, so dont really know what to make of it. No way he will come after thiago leaving though, should of made the bid ages ago.
He wouldn't go even if Thiago stayed. He doesn't want to leave, and Tito also wants him to stay.

Ursegor

World Champion
Maybe the master plan is to get rid of all midfielders and unleash Messi in midfield?

Neymar Alexis Pedro
Iniesta Messi
Busquets
D E F E N S E

:worthy:

messid10s

If this is true then Man Utd are morons and are wasting their time and the fans. I'm sure there'll be excited when Fellaini is announced as the big summer signing. :lol:

Meitux

If this is true then Man Utd are morons and are wasting their time and the fans. I'm sure there'll be excited when Fellaini is announced as the big summer signing. :lol:
Wasnt Fellaini a top target for them?And since Moyes came around i think they can afford him

Superfly

Banned
Yawn, funny how we don't hear about United's "interest" in Cesc while they were after Thiago and now that the latter is gone they supposedly have interest in the former again.

He's not leaving, and I've repeated numerous times that if he were to leave, it would be to Arsenal because of their buy back and 50% from sale clause.

Moyes will probably end up buying Osman on a 5 year deal if anything.

Home of Barca Fans