Cesc Fàbregas

Richard.H

its not something new. They're killing others with their logic since ages..

Just reading the replies in that forum makes me lose some IQ points. It's ridiculous, and I don't know if they are trolling or not.

You never see people acting that retarded in this forum. I surely hope RedCafe members are not a reflection of all Man U fans, since I do want to visit Old Trafford one day...

PaCmAn

Just reading the replies in that forum makes me lose some IQ points. It's ridiculous, and I don't know if they are trolling or not.

You never see people acting that retarded in this forum. I surely hope RedCafe members are not a reflection of all Man U fans, since I do want to visit Old Trafford one day...

Exactly. Makes me want to join Redcafe just so I can leave a reply, but frightened my IQ will go into overdrive.

What they don't seem to realise is that Rosell's press conference was pre recorded that's why there was no mention of Cesc, I'm sure it be cleared up later on Zubi and Titos press conference later.

MUFC

Hi, i'm new to this board and have been reading through this forum for the last couple of days, only because of our interest in Thiago and now Fabregas, have to say, great forum, you guys thankfully don't post rubbish.

I'd also like to reply to your comment about RedCafe and United fans in general, personally, i've never been on RedCafe as i've heard it's a disgrace, there are other United forums that are better but still have a lot of people who post rubbish, all i can say is that not every United fan is like that, the good ones don't post crap and most probably don't even go on the forums. I'd say about 80& of the people on RedCafe are glory hunters who are hoping we sign players like Bale and Ronaldo etc and crack the shits if no majot signing happens.

Regarding Fabregas, i think it's safe to say that he won't be joining United, £25m is way to low, i think a bid of £45m would have to be made before Barcelona even consider. As a United fan, Fabregas would be a dream signing as i think you guys would be well aware our midfield is quite bad.

AvocadoCake

Tito claims Cesc told him he has no intention to leave and that he (Tito) is calm, despite Cesc having offers from "big clubs".

impeh

Hi, its me..
Vilanova: "Cesc has received offers from other clubs. I talked with him and he told me he wants to stay. His dream is to triumph here."

Ursegor

World Champion
Vilanova: "Thiago said he wants to leave, it's his wish. Cesc on the other hand said he wants to triumph here. You want players like that"

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

JamDav1982

Vilanova: "Thiago said he wants to leave, it's his wish. Cesc on the other hand said he wants to triumph here. You want players like that"

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I said this numerous times that would rather keep Cesc as he wanted to fight for his place.

Many seemed to think he should have been sold tho keep Thiago happy!

Meitux

You bet that his patience wont last forever if he wont be a regular.He waits and waits but if doesnt get what he wants he will show the same signs

Last edited:

Meitux

Well so be it but like every other player he needs to earn it.

Playing players just to keep them happy is a recipe for disaster.
Thiago was the ideal for Xavi's place, he saw that even when Xavi wasnt playing good or being injured he wasnt trusted.Fabregas from the other isnt what we really looking for the central midfield spot,always was and will be an attacking midfieler and this position is used by Iniesta mostly that is playing a role between central and attacking midfielder.Whenever Fabregas gets in a regular role in this team he has to be used as AMF

Home of Barca Fans