Champions league 09-10

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
First half was boring, second half was pretty good IMO and Inter were great.

damn i didnt get to see the 2nd half and i thought the first was quite decent.
Owell luckily there's a replay 2night, sooo glad chelski got knocked out yewwwwww!
IM PUMPED FOR 2MOZ!!!

Beast

The Observer
Doseo, stick it where the sun don't shine!

Haha!!

Mourinho does it and I do not know what the hell are you guys are talking about. It was entertaining! Although no shots on goal but it wasn't boring football.

This is the best Inter I have seen in years. Up there with the Inter of Ronaldo.

Well done, proud of Inter.

clearly u lost all memory of the inter of Ronaldo

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Told you we wouldn't win! :lol: Since I've geared myself up for it for 2 weeks I don't feel so bad about it at least.

Beast

The Observer
Terry hit a Chelsea fan after the game :lol:

Anyhow some fresh blood in the Quarter finals for a change

Arsenal
Man United
Lyon
CSKA Moscow
Inter Milan
Bayern Munich

Probably add Bordeaux ( or Olympiakos) today and who knows if Stuttgart can do something although with their squad beating or getting something from Barcelona in Camp nou is impossible

If Barca qualify providing the draw .. this will mean a nice route for Arsenal,United,Inter & Barca to the semi finals unless the gods have another plan and those 4 meet in the QF

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
If, and necessarily only if, we pass Stuttgart tonight, I'd for some reason fancy of meeting Arsenal now or in the semi's. Assuming, of course, both teams will make it thus far.

NickoH

You see, nobody ever goes in... and nobody ever co
Why do Chelsea blame everyone else besides themselves when they lose a game ?

Over the 2 legs Inter were the better side.....get over it.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Terry hit a Chelsea fan after the game :lol:

Anyhow some fresh blood in the Quarter finals for a change

Bayern Munich
You are getting old i guess and your memory doesnt serve you well anymore ;)

Actually Bayern was in 3 of the last 4 quarterfinals already. They only missed it when they were playing in the EC instead (07/08 - after failing to qualify for the CL via the national league). They unfortunatly always lost ...

05/06 Chelsea
06/07 Milan
08/09 Barca

Beast

The Observer
you are right Tren , sorry i was just happy to see so many new teams ..

Inter - Barca will be tasty and totally different than the group stage games but i will feel Titi will visit the Emirates Stadium

Home of Barca Fans