Champions league 09-10

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
so basically the CL is now the world cup.

barca are spain - best football, big favourites, gorgeous to watch.

inter are brazil - powerful, organised, counter-attacking, not that much fun to watch but very impressive.

united are england - rooney and rio are their best players, 70% of creativity comes from RW, could win it if someone else beats the best team.

arsenal are argentina - couple of world-class players, stupid manager, will get beaten by one of the better sides.

bayern are holland - robben and the free-roaming AM (ribery/sneijder) are crucial to their successes, will probably get beat by a top side.

bordeaux are chile - organised, underrated, could fuck some shit up.

lyon are germany - some outstanding individual talents, but are they good enough as a team to beat the best?

cska are france - no one is quite sure how they managed to qualify, but they did. they should get embarrassed, though.

I completely resent that and agree at the same time

B

blueduck

I'm not worried about them at all really.

I always wanted them to do well in the past. Salas was my fave player when he was at Lazio and was one of the first players I had on the back of a shirt. Legend.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
3 quality goals from the Bord-Olym game. The first one was a beauty from Mr Beautiful himself. :D Bordeaux are the dark horses and could go far this season.

[YOUTUBE]dy_iMOhT5ls[/YOUTUBE]

Thx for the vid Z, saw it in highlights but can never have enough of the Beauty itself :)
I hope they go far, d be nice ...

barca are spain - best football, big favourites, gorgeous to watch.

inter are brazil - powerful, organised, counter-attacking, not that much fun to watch but very impressive.

united are england - rooney and rio are their best players, 70% of creativity comes from RW, could win it if someone else beats the best team.

arsenal are argentina - couple of world-class players, stupid manager, will get beaten by one of the better sides.

bayern are holland - robben and the free-roaming AM (ribery/sneijder) are crucial to their successes, will probably get beat by a top side.

lyon are germany - some outstanding individual talents, but are they good enough as a team to beat the best?

cska are france - no one is quite sure how they managed to qualify, but they did. they should get embarrassed, though.

Nice, interesting and well pointed comparationes, well done Meta :D

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I would like to add that Bordeaux and Chile are both edible when being a wine or a pepper. All the others are not.

V

Valon

I'm with Nolan. ( Btw have you been to Kosovo yet? If yes did you ROFL when you saw the Bill statue? :p )

adil_909

i want cska in the next round, but i have a feeling we are going to get arsenal. there's always one of those ties that seems rigged, and considering this might be henry's last change to go to emirates, it might just happen

V

Valon

I'm 90% sure we'll get ArseAnal... Henry @ Emirates, Cesc @ Camp Nou... all the drama and stuff.

diegomessi

Asked who he would like to face in the Champions League quarter-finals, he told French TV channel Canal Plus: "Any team but Barcelona. I played Spain a few days ago and I suffered a lot. I hardly touched the ball."

a quote from pretty boy gourcuff

hahahaha

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
I hope we draw CSKA. They are the weakest team left. Bayern and Bordeaux wouldn't be bad to draw either.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
its kind of embarrasing that spain has only 1 team again in the final 8, madrid are bottlers but i expected soo much more os seville :sad:

diegomessi

its kind of embarrasing that spain has only 1 team again in the final 8, madrid are bottlers but i expected soo much more os seville :sad:

it is all Palops fault i really cant be bothered by it ,the whole EPL is better then La Liga thing dosent bother me at all i support a team not a whole league...

Home of Barca Fans