Champions league 09-10

Thierry

Then, only beat Man Utd and you have it once again ! The Champions League title... in the middle of Madrid !

if we play Man.U at finals, then we'll be comfortable playing in our own backyard. he,hee.
afterall,...:lol: Santiago Bernabeu will be the backyard for the finals..
..this is exciting

I can already imagine stuff coming out of commentators mouths on this one..:lol:

Ataraxia

I just hope Inter can avoid Barca in the draw and to a certain extent Man Utd too. I will happy with the any other teams.

I actually think otherwise. You should hope to face them early on. I mean Inter should be looking to win this and not just go through more stages. They should just have the mentality of going through all the other good teams namely Barca and Manchester. If Inter had an easy QF and then faced Manchester United in semis or final, it won't be that good especially that it will damage their chances in Serie A title and they'll end up with no title on both fronts.

Anyway, to be honest Inter can beat Bordeax, Sevilla, Arsenal and Lyon. Mourinho can beat those easily. I also think they can do something against Barcelona especially in a two leg. However, Manchester is just different. I really find them strong this season, so effective, strong with a good balance between experience and speed, their spirit is always high. I see them taking the title this year and they deserve it to be honest.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I want Inter for QF. They have some players suspended for the first match. If not Inter, then Arsenal, although for me it doesn't matter. To really deserve this title you have to be prepared to beat everyone. There aren't easy teams at this moment, even Stuttgart are tougher than everyone thought. Lyon eliminated the "new Galacticos", Juventus were out in the groupstage by a fairly easy team. Chelsea were pwned by awesome Inter, who haven't impressed like chelsea this season.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i would like inter to knock out man u, then we meet them in the final. we don't want a two leg game against them.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
clearly u lost all memory of the inter of Ronaldo

Not at all, I cannot!

I said this team.

Ronaldo's team was unbelievable because he was and will always be unreplicated.

this team's defense, midfield all work as a unit and an intensity unprecented before.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I do not like this, everyone believing in Inter or expecting much of them.

Hey!! ALL OF YOU! Stop thinking well of Inter.

zanela

3 quality goals from the Bord-Olym game. The first one was a beauty from Mr Beautiful himself. :D Bordeaux are the dark horses and could go far this season.

[YOUTUBE]dy_iMOhT5ls[/YOUTUBE]

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
so basically the CL is now the world cup.

barca are spain - best football, big favourites, gorgeous to watch.

inter are brazil - powerful, organised, counter-attacking, not that much fun to watch but very impressive.

united are england - rooney and rio are their best players, 70% of creativity comes from RW, could win it if someone else beats the best team.

arsenal are argentina - couple of world-class players, stupid manager, will get beaten by one of the better sides.

bayern are holland - robben and the free-roaming AM (ribery/sneijder) are crucial to their successes, will probably get beat by a top side.

bordeaux are chile - organised, underrated, could fuck some shit up.

lyon are germany - some outstanding individual talents, but are they good enough as a team to beat the best?

cska are france - no one is quite sure how they managed to qualify, but they did. they should get embarrassed, though.

Home of Barca Fans