Champions league 09-10

Aasim

Bumbleman
I hate it when sky sports pundits say stuff like "Guardiola loves to play the Wenger way" or "Arsenal are just as good as barca on the ball".

:banghead::banghead:

Chucka

Hussein Said know your role
Andy Gray by any chance?

Also i bet the Andy and Justin threads will be extrmely busy in the coming weeks.

zanela

A very predictable draw. Man Poonited get lucky again. How Surprising! I'm really not thrilled at the prospect of meeting Inter(2 S.A thugs+a dutch+ astute portugueser) again. :sad:

It 'll be interesting to see how Le Arse approach their game against us. Regardless, i'm hoping the little Russian honours his culé love and forgets how to play over both legs. :D I think Yaya can do a job on their 2 doughnuts in midfield. He needs to be at his best. Also Abi for this one please, we need his pace, athleticism and solidity against his fellow countrymen. And time for Henry to step up for those who got him European glory. :hooray:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Playing against Arsenal should be very interesting. The young lads at Arsenal will really want to make a name for themselves, but hopefully we'll get the chance to show them how far we are ahead of them quality wise, if not it will be very frustrating to lose to a weaker team.

I'm not keen on meeting Inter in the semi's either, Mourinho and Inter will have got great confidence winnign the tie against Chelsea and They won't want to look like twats against us again, they were awful in the group games.

Looks like a great line-up either way and predictable like many of you have said.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
We've got the much harder half IMO. Playing Inter twice will be annoying. They're likely to be much better than the games in the group stage. If Sneijder continues in his current form he'll cause problems. They're also very physical too. I'll certainly be supporting CSKA in that one. You'd expect United to get through, but I wouldn't write off Bayern.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I hate it when sky sports pundits say stuff like "Guardiola loves to play the Wenger way" or "Arsenal are just as good as barca on the ball".

:banghead::banghead:

Yeh it's insulting. That's one of the reasons I'd love us to really dominate Arsenal, just to show the difference between the two sides.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Worst possible draw for us. Every other team(expect maybe Bayern, would be great..)

Semis: CSKA, Barcelona, Manchester and Lyon.

Final: Barcelona - Manchester

Winner: Barcelona

We only have to win against Arsenal..This is a final before final...:D

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Bordeaux or Lyon will have the 2nd match at home vs bayern or Manchester, so i See 1 french team go to the final. Well Manchester have big chances to go to the final.

Home of Barca Fans