Champions league 09-10

B

blueduck

2pt57va.gif

B

blueduck

I just want him to be fit for the Spurs game. That's enough.

He surely can't be fit for this weekend.

Lint

Yes because potentially serious injuries are hillarious. I don't think there would be much laughter on here if Lionel Messi broke his leg. Not that I care particularly, if you guys are truly the best in Europe then Rooney and United shouldn't be an issue.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bayern's backline is shocking. Both CDs and both full backs. And they were coming from 2 consecutive losses: Eintracht! and Stuttgart. They also had to play without their best player this season-Robben. And if in such a state they were capable of pulling a win then I would be a bit worried if I was a Manure fan.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Lahm didn't have his best game but he's undoubtedly an excellent full back. The CBs are the real problem and Rooney looked as if he'd destroy them every time he went up against either of them. Looking on the BBC site it seems United fans are still arrogant, thinking Bayern are actually very poor and they'll win easily at OT. Considering they were missing two of their best creative/attacking players in Robben and Sweinsteiger I'd say Bayern will be far better in the next leg.

Lint

I think the more worrying aspect was how off form the 3 central midfielders were. When Scholes can't dictate the play United usually had a problem. And Park is back to his usual "fall over and give away the ball" trick like he did against you guys in Rome. Had it not been for Van Der Sar and a few last ditch tackles the tie could be over.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Sometimes going over your ankle like that passes within a couple of days, i have done it quite alot of times...

1 serious
2 niggly 2 dayss

not really, from my experience and the guy i was watching it with (degree in sports therapy) we pretty much agreed its week-10 days until it is fully healed. he'll have a fuck off big bruise the shape of a triangle on the side of his foot.

B

barcakid999

ROFL @ people saying Fergie played defensive. He put on Berbatov and Valencia and took off 2 defensive players in Park and Carrick. Some of you are really clueless.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
not really, from my experience and the guy i was watching it with (degree in sports therapy) we pretty much agreed its week-10 days until it is fully healed. he'll have a fuck off big bruise the shape of a triangle on the side of his foot.

big blow for united in any case...

Home of Barca Fans