Champions league 09-10

Lemmi

The Reckoner
well i would think he should be out for the weekend and make the next leg with strapping, i remember the last time i did this playing indoor on a monday and made the bench albeit maybe shouldnt have played on the saturday.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw the highlights from Lyon-Bordeaux. I think Lyon were lucky to get away with 2 goal advantage.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Loving all the hate in her...absolutely love it keep it coming :D

Was a shocking performance from us and Bayern maybe just about deserved there lead going into the second leg although a draw would have been a fair result,i think they edged it over-all!VDS is world class and we have him to thnk for keeping up our hopes of wining this competetion alive!

Always said it would be tight and that was what it was,i think we will still progress though

V

Valon

Bayern totally deserved the win. Manure was pathetic, why defend a 0-1 lead away when you're playing the next leg @ home. And to that dude who said that SAF put Berba and Valencia on so he didn't play defensive, didn't he do it after he saw that Bayern is dominating and scored a goal already?

V

Valon

I don't think so Valon. The Berba move was weird..

True, but that doesn't mean just because he put him on he didn't park the bus. I thought he'd switch Rooney for Berba since they play Chelsea in the weekend so I was very surprised too see sub Carrick.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Sign of jealousy mate or biterness..you would know all about that though ;)
Always hate or bitterness when it doesn't go your opinion. :lol: The same with all those Ronaldo things last year. :D

Maybe we are happy that a team (and supporters) that proclaims itself as the best in the world finally takes it up the arse for their shit play in Europe?
"We are the best" ... "but let's play a 9-1 formation cause we are afraid of risks"
"We still are the best though."
"And should we lose, we just had an off-day"

That's why most of us are happy. :)

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Une picture worthes more than thousand words:

index.php

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Always hate or bitterness when it doesn't go your opinion. :lol: The same with all those Ronaldo things last year. :D

Maybe we are happy that a team (and supporters) that proclaims itself as the best in the world finally takes it up the arse for their shit play in Europe?
"We are the best" ... "but let's play a 9-1 formation cause we are afraid of risks"
"We still are the best though."
"And should we lose, we just had an off-day"

That's why most of us are happy. :)

Be a bit more fair Gneg, it was mostly an 8-1-1

Home of Barca Fans