Champions league 09-10

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
*snicker*

@diegomessi: That's an interesting outlook u have there...why Bayern though?

Dont know M8 just have a feeling.. i made that prediction soon as the quarter final draw came out... but of course i really really really hope WE make it of course i might actually be able to go to the final this year god willing

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
The day after the night before :D

Still smiling at seeing the mancs out :D

You know what Ed,I'm smiling myself I'm proud to be a United fan even after the loss,looking back up until the red card last night we were brillant we showed so much passion and desire closing down every ball and we were clinical in front of goal!Considering this has been a turbulent season for us..with VDS missing the start of the season a load of defenders missing and of course the sale of Ronaldo we've done pretty well this season!

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
What bothers most man utd fans is that the ref didn't look like he was to give the yellow card at first.
It was a definite foul I don't think anyone can blame him for that, Ribery milked it with his rage.

& Messi has a couple of those every match, he never complains unless it gets too much.
A real shame that it was Rafael, the kid has immense talent.

V

Valon

It's kinda his fault. His first yellow was very stupid as much as it was first a foul on him.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
the ref went straight to his pocket then had to deal with the players. both were definitions of yellow cards.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
he is still young.. He'll learn from his mistakes, I bet Fergie had already told him, and he already has realized that the main reason that ManU lost is he... The kid has potential to be one of the best RB in the world in 3-4 years..

zanela

he is still young.. He'll learn from his mistakes, I bet Fergie had already told him, and he already has realized that the main reason that ManU lost is he... The kid has potential to be one of the best RB in the world in 3-4 years..

Nop! You don't lose 'cause of one player's fault. It's a team game and they all are to take the blame and held responsible for any result. Lets not forget matches 've been won in the past in similar circumstances, some even with greater disadvantage. Sending offs, injuries, suspensions, poor refeering etc are all part of this game. In the end it all comes down to how well you play as a team. Last night Bayern's first goal came when Rafael was still on the pitch. That goal gave bayern the momentum and confidence to push forward and they looked threatening after that. Don't think Rafael's deserved sending off had much bearing on the final result. I think Bayern would've still made it.
Bayern deserved to go through, outplayed them in the first leg (and that was against a full side :lol:) showed gr8 determination and fighting spirit to come from behind in both matches. Some ppl here just need an excuse to justify ManU's elimination from the CL. :)

Home of Barca Fans