Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursegor

World Champion
degeasave.gif

Will be the best goalkeeper in the world within the next 2 or 3 years. Already better than Valdes. The reaction time is insane. We have no chance of getting him.

Gallivanter

Haha, idiot! :lol:

That was a good of a European away performance as any. United came to win, scored, hit the bar, had a goal cleared off the line, had other opportunity's, contained Madrid fairly well in their own back yard and got a result to take back to Old Trafford.

It's now United's turn to take the game to Madrid and do their thing, that might be dangerous but you have to fancy them now.

I agree about the result, but they didn't look like they came to win in the first half. And by the same logic, Madrid could have, (should have?), scored three or four other times. I agree with the un-special one's assessment; Madrid chased the game, but United did what they needed to after their goal to secure the point.

impeh

Hi, its me..
i thought madrid actually played really well considering they normally play on the counter a lot more. Mou might be a little annoyed they only scored 1, considering they had about 30 attempts i think it was.

Sets the second leg up nicely though, although they have to play us a couple of times before that.

Last edited:
S

Smile

degeasave.gif

Will be the best goalkeeper in the world within the next 2 or 3 years. Already better than Valdes. The reaction time is insane. We have no chance of getting him.

His reactions are great, but he needs to learn how to catch on corners and crosses.

Kerrybai

United were no bad as some people have said. Let me remind you all that the last time we went to Madrid we drew 1-1, and before that lost 2-1. If united were crap then what does that say about us?

ivan22

degeasave.gif

I didn't realize he actually touched that ball until I saw dat gif. Man he was great tonight.

ricknattery

United were no bad as some people have said. Let me remind you all that the last time we went to Madrid we drew 1-1, and before that lost 2-1. If united were crap then what does that say about us?

We dominated Madrid and they score against us in counters so you are giving a bad comparison, but I still think United were the benefited team in this tie and their game was smarter, so in no way they were bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans