Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammarfcb

ze special one
man utd doing what they best. defending with 11 men no matter who they play, a goal from a corner and not a single composed attack all game.
one day their luck will run out and i wanna be there when it happens

Pepe Silvia

that's nice and all that hummels can play on set pieces but i really don't care and his goal didn't mask his awful defensive performance for me. that was dreadful defending.

Jenks

Missed the game, heard Welbeck, Jones and De Gea in particular played well while Read Madrid dominated. Good game?

F

Frejsgodes

Should have been 6-2 or something. Madrid were far superior and Ferguson can be lucky with 1-1.
Disagree. They were not 'far superior'. They were better than United, but not anything special. United had their chances too.

SeloBarca

Think ManU took over the longer the game went on. It could have been 1-4 but at the same time 4-1 with all the chances.

Kerrybai

man utd doing what they best. defending with 11 men no matter who they play, a goal from a corner and not a single composed attack all game.
one day their luck will run out and i wanna be there when it happens

It's not luck, ferguson has been getting these sort of results for 25 years now.

Catalan Fan

I still fancy RM to go through, strangely enough.

Personally I'd prefer Utd to win (from a Barca perspective), but in the 2nd leg RM will do what they do best, counter attack at pace.

noteiverse

How was Götze?

He was good. Nothing spectacular. Had a very good first half but he faded in the second. The game was more about two teams with comically bad CBs. You had Chygrynskiy and Rakytskyy on one side and Hummels (who was surprisingly poor tonight) and Santana on the other. You couldn't tell which one was worse. I'm a bit surprised we didn't see more goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans