Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron101

These people only watch La Liga or Barca alone. That's why they don't have any idea how good other teams. No wonder, other fans think Bara fans only know their own team.

Paganinisrvnge

Do people forget that Bayern were like 5 minutes away from winning the Champions League last year if not for a dramatic Drogba header?

Since then they've brought in Dante(fantastic CB), Martinez(quality defensive midfielder regardless of his price), and Mandzukic.

Robben has been relegated to being a sub and Muller has stepped it up. Bayern will show their true class at home and might not even have to since Arsenal have no hope of winning by 2 goals at Allianz Arena.

Waschdel

I am sorry to intervene here, but you make the mistake to think that all of Bayern's games are like today's game. Of course they can create a lot more chances, but tonight( in two-legged knockout stage) they played a risk free game, as they were winning 0-2 by the 20th minute. As a guy that wathces them two or three times per month I can say with certainty that they have improved since last season a lot as a team.

I understand that most of the fans watch foreign teams only in Champions League and for example they still treat my main man Sergio Busquets like some kind of criminal, but if someone likes this sport and believes that football has some aesthetic value as well, Bayern is one of the teams that you should be watching. Why all this negativity and the try to belittle their presence as a club?

I don´t understand it as well. You´re absolutely right. They shot two fast goals and controlled the rest of the game. If this was the only game you´ve seen them play this season I can understand that some people don`t think that Bayern look really impressive. It also had to do with Arsenals weakness. Nevertheless winning 3:1 at the Emirates surely is not an argument to say they are overrated.
I have the impression that some users here have the tendency to belittle the Bundesliga without really knowing it. Too bad Bayerns future oppponents wont do that :D

Mr Hulot

Consistency is also important. For example(against our main rivals): Barcelona vs Real Madrid this season 1W 2D 1L and those results contain a loss of a trophy. Does that mean Barcelona is a worse team than Madrid? I would respond no and my reason would be that we are in front of them 16 points.
Also, people keep talking about how Bayern have no competition in their league like they are winning it every year. As a matter of fact they have lost their domestic title two times in a row from Dortmund.. That shows that something has really changed in that team and it really reminds me of Pep's first season in Barcelona in a way.

And just to be clear, I am not even a fan of Bayern Muenich, just a neutral that likes to see good teams...

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
It was quite a while though, maybe I consider recently a bit more close to now then you guys do. Not attempting to troll, either, everything I've posted today is my genuine opinion, I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a troll.

alex88bg

Fellas does anyone of you spilling crap over bayern know how many goals did they concede in the leauge and how many did we ? We will have to fix that asap if we want to win the Cl...When we start missing and start having bad luck up front Pique/Puyol/Masche better hold that line well...Bayern is scary this year just because of that consistency in their game,the only real advantage we hold over them is the midfield,and that argentinian A L I E N ,but playing against their deffense and neuer would be scary if Villa doesnt join the party soon...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bayern eliminated ManUtd in 2010 and Real Madrid last season. And both Manchester and Real were stronger teams than they are now.
And someone is still wondering can they beat them? Hilarious stuff :lol:

M

mikecraig

This Bayern team reminds me of the treble winning Barca team (Best ever). Can play tiki taka, physically strong, great CB's, balanced I.e not dependent on a single player and can also counter attack.
Thank god they got Pep, by the time he is tru with them (343, banning CB's, sale of all goal scorers) they will be .........

M

mikecraig

Price of home ticket Arsenal vs Bayern Munich: 94 pounds
Price of Bayern Munich SEASON TICKET: 96 pounds
Criminals

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans