Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
atletic_1467243a.jpg

Wait... ur a Liverpool fan now?
I thought you were a bandwagoner :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Robbery in Copa del Rey against Valencia on the first leg. Penalty to Pedro from Alonso against Barca. Penalty of Ramos against Adriano in Liga. Red card out of the blue against United and all the fouls unpunished and preestablished fouls to stop counterattacks in all those games...
the same Madrid of all years, how I hate the corruption in which thew swim

UEFAdrid

Guardian

Off course it wasn't red, because Arbeloa came from the behind and Nani never expected him, his foul was not intentional.
The ref ruined the game, all the time he was looking to come into notice and to be on the spotlights.

All in all, it was a disappointing game, United were the better team, but Fergie should have reacted after Nani's dismissal and he should have replaced Giggs and Wellbeck with Rooney and Valencia.

ShandyFFM

We didn’t play well, we didn’t deserve to win, but football is like this. I’m not speaking about the decision [Nani red card] because I am not sure about it. Independent of that, the best team lost."

mourinho

that dude.... he hates barca really hard i guess he would never admit something like this to us ..... but he knows he won because of this decision... remember back when madrid had a crisis... now they seem to be unbeatable

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
on a side note, congrats to Dortmund heard they dominated Shaktar a feat which not many can boast of doing

Shame the game was on at the time of United/Madrid, Shakhtar must be kicking themselves for selling Willian who was special.

Too bad, a team i'm fond of. Credit to Dortmund though but the hype is very irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans