Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
^He turned his head 180 degree from the moment the ball was played following the movement of the ball to the moment he made contact with Arbeloa. Arbeloa ran quite a significant distance to reach Nani. You just take a snapshot of this last moment and say that Nani was aware that Arbeloa was there the whole time.

Anyway i wont post about it any more. Its obvious you wont admit it and i will not waste my energy trying to convince you

Come on man.. this is Arbeloa the slowest turtle of them to reach Nani he should be very near the area all i'm not talking about the look when he was in the air in the first second.. look when the ball was cleared he looked towards Arbeloa than ran than did his Bruce Lee impersonation

Beast

The Observer
:lol: are you seriously comparing that to De Jong's kick?

Also, that vid :lol: Nani looks at Arbeloa when he's in mid-air with his leg already up. What is he supposed to do? Haha this is gold.

As always too blind to see :) ? we are talking about his first look when the ball was cleared not when he is in mid air.. the first second of the video he looked than ran than jumped in the air

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
That was a red card every day of the week. I did something similar a couple years back where my foot was high and looking to control a ball in the air and I caught this guy straight in the middle of his chest, straight red, my only ever red card. No complaints, I should have been paying attention to those around me, though my manager did go crazy at the ref. :lol:

BXI Fútbol

So there's other matches today you know...

Watching Valencia - PSG; lots of changes for Valencia, although unlikely, hopefully it works out they can get a 2-0 or 3-1 win. Anyone else think it's a bit odd that Thiago Silva is PSG's captain despite being just transferred over this season and missing a significant amount of time with injury?

Internazionale

That was a red card every day of the week. I did something similar a couple years back where my foot was high and looking to control a ball in the air and I caught this guy straight in the middle of his chest, straight red, my only ever red card. No complaints, I should have been paying attention to those around me, though my manager did go crazy at the ref. :lol:

Of course it was a red card

MVBarcaFan

What's the rule on quarter-finals? Can teams who were in the same group face each other in the quarter-finals or is the rule only relevant for the Round of 16?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans