Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
It's so embarassing. it's as if it's exclusive to Italy, it's real sour grapes.

Didn't have any outcome in the match whatsoever, deal with it.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Misses the first, back for the second.

PSG looked poor in the game, i think they missed Verratti more than anything.

aaron101

Most of the incidents you talk about are usually stuff most refs in Europe let is slide.. u got pampered by the refs giving all in la liga (ditto for Real ) you find hard when they can't give the same treatment in the Clasico as the opponent is as influential as you
I know what Pepe , Arbeloa & Ramos used to do and on several occasions they did get a red or did u forget how many reds Ramos already have ?
this season alone we received 10 red cards so there is no double standards ;) but it's fun you think we don't get a red.. where have you been in the last 4 years Clasico ?

And didn't we get a red ? and how many times your player dived for a penalty and didn't get a yellow or did an Alves ?

No you didn't. Many times it happened that a rrd card worthy tackle goes unpunished and you didn't even get a yellow for it.

And we are not talking about diving as that is a different topic. But since you brought diving to this topic, your talking about it as if Ronaldo, Di Maria, Pepe doesn't dive every other game. Heck, even Ramos does play acting. You're talking as if we are Gods of diving.

And by the way, if I were to choose what's more disgraceful.. I would say your violence is more disgraceful than diving. At least we don't "intentionally" hurt or attack our opponents on the pitch just like what your players consistently do every clasico.

Diving doesn't hurt people, your violence does. That's the biggest difference.

SEvolution

UEFA has opened disciplinary proceedings against Manchester United over Nani's red card and the non-fulfilment of post-match media obligations at Tuesday's Champions League match with Real Madrid, the European governing body has confirmed.

Manager Sir Alex Ferguson reacted angrily after Nani was sent off for a high challenge on Madrid's Alvaro Arbeloa in the 56th minute of the match, which United were leading 1-0 at the time.

But with the man advantage, Madrid came back to win 2-1 on the night, 3-2 on aggregate.

Ferguson did not appear for interviews after the match, with his assistant Mike Phelan attending the post-match press conference and saying the manager was too "distraught" to speak, while the players did not stop to talk in the mixed zone.

The refusal to speak at the after match press conference, something he is contractually obliged to do.

Remember how he refused to speak to the BBC for years? Banned journalists for various 'misdemeanors'? This behavior is not new. I wonder if he is just a sore loser?

1241699338_drogba-pissed-its-a-disgrace.gif

LOL

Blaugrana dude

The refusal to speak at the after match press conference, something he is contractually obliged to do.

Remember how he refused to speak to the BBC for years? Banned journalists for various 'misdemeanors'? This behavior is not new. I wonder if he is just a sore loser?

1241699338_drogba-pissed-its-a-disgrace.gif

LOL

Typical Fergie. UEFA ain't the FA that bows to his will

Stric

I love how The Daily Heil = "the English media". They're the tabloid equivalent of Fox News, and I'm pretty sure even linking their articles here gets you a warning.

That might be true, but try to understand that many of us here come from various parts of the world and don't really have much knowledge about which particular paper from which country is considered credible or not. But I can get what you're saying about generalizing a single source into "the English media".

Agree with the two above statements.
I must say the biggest crap i've read about the sport came from the UK though (just like the most boring football happens in France)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans