Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian

Feel sorry about Antonio Banderas. He happens to be a Malaga fan, being born there, and his wife's ancestry is partly German. I bet he'll punish her in Desperado style. :p
What a game! The ref made many mistakes and both teams suffered from his decisions, but in the other hand that turned the game to a heartbreaking thriller. Bravo ref!

With better luck Galatasaray could have spanked the white ballerinas, how pity they missed the chance. Great goals from Galata.

spark

there were 7-8 players on one line within a few meters, you really expect the linesman to see every single player and know which one touches the ball first etc etc etc? Look at the linesman´s position, he could barely see anything because so many players stood on one line

559946_10152700438600034_1484492194_n.jpg

Richard.H

I hate to say it but I think Madrid have a good chance on winning this year.

Madrid has a better chance of losing if they play Bayern or Dortmund instead of us in the semis. They can easily beat us due to our horrible defense. Against German opposition they seem to always struggle.

Leo10

Madrid has a better chance of losing if they play Bayern or Dortmund instead of us in the semis. They can easily beat us due to our horrible defense. Against German opposition they seem to always struggle.

Agreed. I hope they meet Bayern in the semis and Dortmund in the final. O wait :pep:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Offside calls have gotten worse lately, either by incompetence or design but either way its embarrassing on this level...The close/marginal decisions are part & parcel of the game, IMHO, but the obvious ones are inexcusable - these refs should never see a big match again

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I think Real/Bayern will be favorites this year. If Barca don't go through, I will pray daily that Bayern or someone else who is not Real will walk away with the CL this year.

spark

Offside calls have gotten worse lately, either by incompetence or design but either way its embarrassing on this level...The close/marginal decisions are part & parcel of the game, IMHO, but the obvious ones are inexcusable - these refs should never see a big match again

I'm fairly sure Cristiano had one offside too. Somehow the glasses were back on when Drogba scored his offside goal for 4-1. Inzaghi must think he retired too early :lol:

big_man

You think Madrid have a better chance of beating Barca than Dortmund? I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I'm not going to base Barca's performance off a horrible period where Milan also dicked Barca 2-0.

Madrid have been the worst of those 4 teams in the CL this season. They barely got out alive against a very good but not great United team and the scoreline have flattered them in both legs against the weakest team left in the competition (Gala).

I wouldn't have them as favourites against any of Barca, Bayern or Dortmund(50-50 i'd say with them). Their success against Barca is giving a false illusion IMO.

spark

I think Real/Bayern will be favorites this year. If Barca don't go through, I will pray daily that Bayern or someone else who is not Real will walk away with the CL this year.

Madrid are only in the conversation because everything is going their way. We can all thank Cakir for starting the ball rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans